What's new

Ichor liquid tobacco or Mod and tank for NET?

JdmVtec

Postman
Ahhhh life vapes dilemmas. I’ve bought some NET tobacco from Drakes. It is nice but very subtle. I’ve been running pod systems for many years and enjoy the convenience.

However I’ve been searching for a true tobacco flavour rather than tobacco desert.

I used to exclusively vape element 555 tobacco as that was the smoothest and kinda tobacco flavour I could find. I’ve got some barrell aged tobacco from Dark star that’s ok still quite deserty specially compared to the NET tobacco.

So now do I just go the mod route with an RTA to smoke drakes and similar NETs and use the pod systems for driving and work. I can’t be bothered to carry around mods and tanks and have to sort out RTAs on the move. Problem is NET is destroying my coils on the bi daily. It’s not feasible and expensive.

Or has anybody tried Ichor liquids? They do a big range of tobacco flavours that looks promising but is a bit more money that the standard e liquids. I really want something to resemble tobacco. I’m no fool I get whatever you do you not get that exact taste, flavours smokiness etc. I’m just so sick to artificial tastes. Anybody got any thoughts? Is there any tobacco only people on this thread lol? I do feel like there’s not many exclusive tobacco vapers around.

Not heard of Ichor and they are pretty expensive. I only vape NETs, either Drake's or La Tabaccheria concentrates in rtas and with Nautilus coils, LT are more full bodied than Drake's. I find Drake's concentrates are more coil friendly than their shortfills, they also do longfills which I haven't tried and have a section called Gunk Free on their site but as yet no products under it so presumably they are yet to arrive. La Tabaccheria is only available in the UK from Naturevape as concentrates and longfills, they do Organic 4Pod concentrates and Extra Dry 4Pod longfills which as the names suggest are aimed at pods/stock coils and are marketed as coil friendly, I've not tried them and they are more expensive. HTH.

https://naturevape.co.uk/collections/brands-la-tabaccheria?view=all

if you mix your own liquid, there are a couple of concentrates from flavorah that are a very similar experience to smoking, but not NETs and don’t wreck your coils. i hate them personally, but they could be an option. the ones with “cigarette” in the name. mix them at a drop per 10ml and see how you get on.

Not heard of Ichor and they are pretty expensive. I only vape NETs, either Drake's or La Tabaccheria concentrates as I mix my own, LT are more full bodied than Drake's. I find Drake's concentrates are more coil friendly than their shortfills, they also do longfills which I haven't tried and have a section called Gunk Free on their site but as yet no products under it so presumably they are yet to arrive. La Tabaccheria is only available in the UK from Naturevape as concentrates and longfills, they do Organic 4Pod concentrates and Extra Dry 4Pod longfills which as the names suggest are aimed at pods/stock coils and are marketed as coil friendly, I've not tried them and they are more expensive. HTH.

https://naturevape.co.uk/collections/brands-la-tabaccheria?view=all

NET vaper himself! What an honour. Followed you for a year or so and it’s you that got me down the NET rabbit hole. Please continue your channel and update when you see fit. I know you tried barrel aged tobacco from dark star and I did the same based off your review. It’s not the same as NET as you said but it was nice. I’m not adversed to mixing la tabbarica as I find drakes a little underwhelming in honesty. Got the Virginia as that’s what I used to smoke so that’s gunna be mild. I bought the limited edition Havana 150 bottles only. It’s nice but expected a much much bigger flavour.

I did send you a direct email but never heard back from you sadly. Skx 451 tank and a mod will that improve the drakes flavour? Or is it personal preference for devices only? I know you hate pods but I’m not a hobbyist I’m a vaper. I want to keep costs down rather than spiral out of control but obviously you have to pay for some form of quality.

Me thinks a NET vaper review of Ichor should be in the pipeline mainly to satisfy my curiosity lol

Last edited:
if you mix your own liquid, there are a couple of concentrates from flavorah that are a very similar experience to smoking, but not NETs and don’t wreck your coils. i hate them personally, but they could be an option. the ones with “cigarette” in the name. mix them at a drop per 10ml and see how you get on.

i can mix if needed it’s not to hard to be fair. I appreciate the message il take a look. I’m trying to replicate rolling tobacco and cigars as that’s what I used to smoke. Well maybe still smoke the odd cigar but hey I’m human lol.

NET vaper himself! What an honour. Followed you for a year or so and it’s you that got me down the NET rabbit hole. Please continue your channel and update when you see fit. I know you tried barrel aged tobacco from dark star and I did the same based off your review. It’s not the same as NET as you said but it was nice. I’m not adversed to mixing la tabbarica as I find drakes a little underwhelming in honesty. Got the Virginia as that’s what I used to smoke so that’s gunna be mild. I bought the limited edition Havana 150 bottles only. It’s nice but expected a much much bigger flavour.

I did send you a direct email but never heard back from you sadly. Skx 451 tank and a mod will that improve the drakes flavour? Or is it personally preference? I know you hate pods but I’m not a hobbyist I’m a vaper. I want to keep costs down rather than spiral out of control but obviously you have to pay for some form of quality.

I really should have used a different name as no I'm not Nathan (The Net Vaper) and I doubt anyone has been honoured by what I post on here.

It really is down to personal preference and mine is for less full bodied NETs, especially an adv one, if I could afford to I'd also vape Black Note. Anyway based on what you've said I'd suggest you give LT a try. I have the SXK 451 and really enjoy the flavour from it vaping both Drake's and LT.

I really should have used a different name as no I'm not Nathan (The Net Vaper) and I doubt anyone has been honoured by what I post on here.

It really is down to personal preference and mine is for less full bodied NETs, especially an adv one, if I could afford to I'd also vape Black Note. Anyway based on what you've said I'd suggest you give LT a try. I have the SXK 451 and really enjoy the flavour from it vaping both Drake's and LT.
Oh sorry mate my mistake total assumption! I’ve seen posts you made and the language used and what you recommend I assumed you was the same person! I’ve personally found your posts insightful so still honoured lol!

Always heard about Blacknote but now the costs are crazy I don’t wanna try it incase I love it lol. I’m waiting for juice cabin to come back online through dark star and thought I’d give drakes a go. I do like it but it’s not what I was expecting. You will never get that smokiness from a vape as there’s no combustion. But I did expect a richer stronger tobacco element. Specially with the Havana blend. That’s should have taken my head off imo. But it was super subtle. Are you a tobacco only type of guy or you into fruits, desserts etc?

Does the 451 improve the flavour richness at all for drakes compared to a pod system or have no idea due to not using pods?

I’m just chasing the tobacco dream without the tobacco which sounds stupid I get it but I quit smoking not out of choice it was out of situation and vaping is so much easier and way less unsociable by todays standards.

Last edited:
Oh sorry mate my mistake total assumption! I’ve seen posts you made and the language used and what you recommend I assumed you was the same person! I’ve personally found your posts insightful so still honoured lol! I’m just chasing the tobacco dream without the tobacco which sounds stupid I get it but I quit smoking not out of choice it was out of situation and vaping is so much easier and way less unsociable by todays standards.

No worries. Nothing wrong with chasing a dream though even NETs can't truly replicate the taste of smoking a cigarette but they are the closest I've found and they don't produce that unpleasant, lingering and discolouring odour that ciggies do. Anything that gets you off ciggies has to be good.

No worries. Nothing wrong with chasing a dream though even NETs can't truly replicate the taste of smoking a cigarette but they are the closest I've found and they don't produce that unpleasant, lingering and discolouring odour that ciggies do. Anything that gets you off ciggies has to be good.
Agreed I always smoked roll ups rather than cigarettes but the premise is the same. I was gunna try manabush at some point but feel there tobacco flavours are going to be to sweet for my tastes.

Just need to think if I can be bothered with tanks and mods over pods. I like the discreetness of pods personally and the lightweight aspect. Thinking pod for out and about mod and tank for home use. But then il smoke the pod more as I’m at work a lot then I’m back to what to buy for the daily. It’s such a minefield. I could just throw money at it but I’m doing my best to negate that. Pennies make pounds and all that.

You are going to HATE ME, for which I apologise in advance. :( But, I am willing to take the hit for The Team. :2thumbsup:

Do yourself a favour and have a good look at https://houseofliquid.com/
Before everyone jumps in complaining about the price..... which I do know is higher than many, for what you are describing as being your preferred type of Tobacco, I'd be astonished if you didn't find something in their El Toro Range @JdmVtec

Back
Top Bottom