What's new

Can you help me ditch the Juul?

Xinte

Initiate
I eventually gave up my 60-80 a day smoking habit a year ago with the Juul 2, for me it was the only thing that hit like a cig and believe me I've tried almost everything but I'm getting mighty sick of paying the price for so many dud pods, the stupid battery life that doesn't hold it's charge, considering I can easily get through 3-4 pods a day, it really isn't cost effective for the juul to be my way forward, trouble is, I want to stay off the cigs and the Juul just hits the spot where no other pod system, Smok,Nord, Xros, Caliburn etc etc can and no tobacco e liquid even comes close. Whilst I realise that everyone's taste is subjective and what they want from a vape devce is a lot more than keeping off the cigs, all I want is another version of the Juul 2 that is affordable, doesn't have quality issues and satisfies, anyone moved on from Juul who was such a heavy smoker?

either bite the bullet and keep buying juul pods, or purchase a non pod device. at least you’ve quit the fags so look on the bright side :)

This is true Zouzounaki, I don't mind paying if I weren't having to ditch more than a 3rd of the pods and making sure I'm always near a charger as a charged battery lasts me no more than an hour

Welcome to the forum @Xinte, there are plenty of kits out there the trouble for you will be finding an eliquid to replicate the flavour of the Juul 2 as they seem to be pre-filled pods. What I may think is a great flavoured juice you might find that it doesn’t suit your taste buds.

There`s a review section on this forum and a young lady seems to have made it her mission to provide some very good reviews of the pods that she has tried, if you found a kit on there it would solve half your problem, I`ve never tried the Juul so I dont know the flavour profile but there are some very well respected juice makers who are members of this forum and I`m sure that if you dropped any of them a DM they could help in your search for a suitble juice.

I eventually gave up my 60-80 a day smoking habit a year ago with the Juul 2, for me it was the only thing that hit like a cig and believe me I've tried almost everything but I'm getting mighty sick of paying the price for so many dud pods, the stupid battery life that doesn't hold it's charge, considering I can easily get through 3-4 pods a day, it really isn't cost effective for the juul to be my way forward, trouble is, I want to stay off the cigs and the Juul just hits the spot where no other pod system, Smok,Nord, Xros, Caliburn etc etc can and no tobacco e liquid even comes close. Whilst I realise that everyone's taste is subjective and what they want from a vape devce is a lot more than keeping off the cigs, all I want is another version of the Juul 2 that is affordable, doesn't have quality issues and satisfies, anyone moved on from Juul who was such a heavy smoker?
are you in the UK?
have to ask this as we are limited to 20mg salts max strength while america has a stupid amount of 50mg.
i dont think many on here would of touched juul and also a lot dont like salts.
have a gander through manabush alternatives to throw aways while you wait for others to reply https://manabush.com/collections/disposable-vape-alternative-hardware

As others have said there are loads of pods on the market that will work just as well as a Juul, they come in both refillable so you can use any e-liquid you like and pre-filled ones. If you say what Juul tobacco flavour you are using you are more likely to get suggestions of an alternative.

Welcome to the forum @Xinte, there are plenty of kits out there the trouble for you will be finding an eliquid to replicate the flavour of the Juul 2 as they seem to be pre-filled pods. What I may think is a great flavoured juice you might find that it doesn’t suit your taste buds.
Thanks for the welcome TP72, you are totally right in finding the right eliquid that ticks all the boxes, for me Virginia Tobacco, is so very subjective, I have scoured the internet for what people find closest to Juul Virginia Tobacco and there are many many suggestions, firstly most of them are not available in the UK and secondly they certainly bear no resemblance to VT to me, hence my huge box of eliquids which will never be used

There`s a review section on this forum and a young lady seems to have made it her mission to provide some very good reviews of the pods that she has tried, if you found a kit on there it would solve half your problem, I`ve never tried the Juul so I dont know the flavour profile but there are some very well respected juice makers who are members of this forum and I`m sure that if you dropped any of them a DM they could help in your search for a suitble juice.
Thanks for taking the time to reply Vapervince, Yes half is the kit and half the flavour and whatever Juul uses in their liquids to make it hit like no other I've yet come close to, and again is a very subjective , but as such a very heavy smoker it gave me something that just made the transition to vaping bearable which nothing else had

are you in the UK?
have to ask this as we are limited to 20mg salts max strength while america has a stupid amount of 50mg.
i dont think many on here would of touched juul and also a lot dont like salts.
have a gander through manabush alternatives to throw aways while you wait for others to reply https://manabush.com/collections/disposable-vape-alternative-hardware
Hi Mr DJ thanks for your reply, Yes I'm in the UK, and I understand our limitations regarding nic strength, I think if I'd had a bit more nic strength when I first moved to vaping I wouldn't have been chain vaping as I did, but afterwall 60-80 cigs a day is a hell of a lot of nicotine too! Will have a look at the Manabush, hope they are not too sweet or cloying as all other tobacco flavours have been for me so far

Back
Top Bottom