What's new

Need help

Maybe that tank and coils aren't suited to the juices you like?

The juice is obviously not wicking fast enough which is why your coils are burning up so quickly. Possibly the VG ratio of your juice is to high so the juice is too thick so you probably don't want to go above 50% VG.

Also the Nautilus is mainly a MTL or restricted DL tank so with that setup if you are trying to DL and you are chain vaping and taking long puffs again the wicking will not be able to keep up so the coil dries up and will burn up much faster and you might start getting dry hits.

Any suggestions on a tank that's suited for flavored nic salts DTL?
I don't like nic salts, but the Vaporesso ITank 2 with the 0.2 coil is my favourite for a RDTL vape around 55 watts. I have 6 on the go, all on Vaporesso mods. I like the ft/smart setting on them with the ITank 2.
I'm using 70/30 juice.

I am unfamiliar with this tank, yet looking on the coils reminded me when I've used Smok (and why I have dropped it out): I needed to gentle "pierce" each slot on the coil gentle with a needle because these were not soaking properly especially in the chain vape scenarios.
However, before you would start this: I somehow believe that (looking on the coils pics for this tank) that I would pay attention to the VG/PG rate.
I can bet that your liquid is 70/30? Try 50/50 then, it is less viscous and may soak the coil better.

The juice is obviously not wicking fast enough which is why your coils are burning up so quickly. Possibly the VG ratio of your juice is to high so the juice is too thick so you probably don't want to go above 50% VG.

Also the Nautilus is mainly a MTL or restricted DL tank so with that setup if you are trying to DL and you are chain vaping and taking long puffs again the wicking will not be able to keep up so the coil dries up and will burn up much faster and you might start getting dry hits.
I wrote exactly same i almost same time xD

Off the top of my head I can't remember but it was set allways in between the range of what it was on the coil. Like now I have the 1.8 in on the coil it says 10-12w and I've got it set to 11...but it'll burn out in a day same as it did yesterday
all great advice above. few things to add.
your piming the coil ok but are you going straight in at 11watts and vaping? coils need bedding in to prolong their life so if i vape at 50watts i start at 25w so for you vaping at 11watts i would suggest at starting at 5watts take a few puffs and turn up 1 watt every few puffs. you will get no cloud or flavour to start with but the coil is still heating up and bedding in.
secondly, where did you buy your coils from? most coils have fakes or cheap clones out their sold as original. even back in 2015 nautilus coils were being faked as its big buisiness for the crooks. buy from reputable suppliers and ive never had issues. some have found decent suppliers on ebay and amazon but i wouldnt touch them with a barge pole to save 50p or a quid, as the saying goes buy cheap and buy twice. post 5 might help with decent suppliers POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

a 10ml bottle should last a lot longer than getting through half a bottle in a day. maybe your taking too deep a inhale and as said its not soaking up the juice quick enough. i cant stand salts so know nothing about them and dont like blueberry so cant help much on that one.

Last edited:
How long of a hit are you taking, 3 seconds I`ve found is about right, any longer and the coil can be starved of juice and run hot enough to to burn the juice onto the coil, if your atty has air flow control, open the air flow up a bit, it plays a large part in keeping the coil cool.

I was on a vuse stick like I said and I was fine...vaping isn't a problem...been off the cigs for a month now my problem is the coils burning in a day... and I've been setting the watt to the coil standard. With priming and letting it sit ...also tried starting on a lower watt then working way up. Doesn't matter what I do the coil burns out after half a bottle of juice
What ratio is your juice?,you should really be trying for 50/50 or 60/40 for @1 ohm coil.

The Nautilus 3 is a mtl or rdl tank not dtl. The 1.8 will not handle 70VG/30PG, while the 0.7 should, the 1.0 will be best suited to 50/50 or 60/40.

Back
Top Bottom