What's new

Need help

brawnluke

Ok where to start :/

Been smoking 20 years pretty much smoking 20 a day. Decided to quit a month ago, I went onto the vuse pod device smoking the blueberry ice...was lovely did 3 weeks on it no problems and had no cigs. Problem was the pice I was smoking 2 pods that worked out at £7 a day, wanted it cheaper so went to my local vape shop.

Ended up walking out with the aspire zelos 3 kit. Comes with nautilus 3 tank and 2 coils. 1x nautilus bvc 1.8 and nautilus 2s mesh coil 0.7

And vampire vape blueberry juice and elf bar blue razz lemonade (nic salt)

Got home put the 1.8 coil in with vampire vape (primed the coil ect) about 30 puffs in I just didn't like it so I emptied it and filled it with the elf bar...after about half a bottle of elf bar (10ml) brown started coming out the bottom of the coil and started tasting burnt... so I emptied it all and put the 0.7 coil in filled it up with elf bar juice again after half a bottle burnt again... went back to the vape shop told the guy he gave me a 1 ohm coil for it said it was a new gen and I also baught a doozy salt blue razz ice( I think it was called) again after half a bottle...burnt again... went onto amazon and baught 1.8 ohm ns series ( that's made for nic salts) and put one of them in and filled it with elf bar strawberry ice again half a bottle in and it's burnt...seems no matter coil I use it burns out after half a bottle ( half a bottle lasting me a day) so having to replace the coil daily.... I don't know what's wrong and I need help spent quite alot of money so far on the kit and coils and juices ect...I know people that change coils weekly and some monthly? The guy in the vape shop said 1 coil should last me 3 bottles of juice...but I'm not even getting half a bottle out of it :/ anyone know what's wrong?

Also the vuse blueberry ice was amazing and I loved it...but it seems no brand does a blueberry ice in a refill bottle? Anyone know of any flavor that could be simular? The doozy blue razz ice was gross lol don't like raspberry. Seem you can buy every flavor in ice...apart from blueberry

I'm priming all coils fine and not chain smoking the vape also and keeping it pretty much full

Hi @brawnluke and welcome to the planet.

What wattage was you running at for each coil.
Off the top of my head I can't remember but it was set allways in between the range of what it was on the coil. Like now I have the 1.8 in on the coil it says 10-12w and I've got it set to 11...but it'll burn out in a day same as it did yesterday

I would of advised a net tobacco juice at first to get use to vaping.Follow your old habits that you did,like going outside etc.The mod you bought can change the wattage according to the coil.Luckily enough there is usually a guide on the coil (12-15w for example).Next time you insert a coil check the wattage needed and change it on the mod to suit.As for flavours check out either IVG or PrimeVapes or Vampire Vapes for all that weird berry stuff.

I would of advised a net tobacco juice at first to get use to vaping.Follow your old habits that you did,like going outside etc.The mod you bought can change the wattage according to the coil.Luckily enough there is usually a guide on the coil (12-15w for example).Next time you insert a coil check the wattage needed and change it on the mod to suit.As for flavours check out either IVG or PrimeVapes or Vampire Vapes for all that weird berry stuff.
I was on a vuse stick like I said and I was fine...vaping isn't a problem...been off the cigs for a month now my problem is the coils burning in a day... and I've been setting the watt to the coil standard. With priming and letting it sit ...also tried starting on a lower watt then working way up. Doesn't matter what I do the coil burns out after half a bottle of juice

You first need to make sure you have properly primed your coil by putting a few drops directly onto the cotton then once you fill up allow a few minutes for the juice to fully soak into the cotton before you try to vape on it. You then need to start the wattage value lower than the recommended amount and bring the wattge up until your are happy with how it tastes. If you just dive straight in you're more likely to burn your coil out a lot quicker.

You first need to make sure you have properly primed your coil by putting a few drops directly onto the cotton then once you fill up allow a few minutes for the juice to fully soak into the cotton before you try to vape on it. You then need to start the wattage value lower than the recommended amount and bring the wattge up until your are happy with how it tastes. If you just dive straight in you're more likely to burn your coil out a lot quicker.
All coils I've used I've primed properly...put drops into the holes and afew drops inside the coil then let stand normally give it about 15 mins...still burns out in a day.i have also tried lower watt and working up

maybe the liquid you are using is too full of sweetener or over flavoured.

as an experiment, but an unflavoured nic shot and puff only that for a day and see if the coil burns out. i predict it won’t.

maybe the liquid you are using is too full of sweetener or over flavoured.

as an experiment, but an unflavoured nic shot and puff only that for a day and see if the coil burns out. i predict it won’t.
I'll try that but elf juice is pretty popular? How is everyone else managing to vape it and get way longer then a day out of the coil? :/

I'll try that but elf juice is pretty popular? How is everyone else managing to vape it and get way longer then a day out of the coil? :/

maybe a lot of them use it in single use pods, and if they’ve come from disposables they’ll be used to chucking things in the bin every day.

Back
Top Bottom