What's new

GTI Coil Burnout

I have never had a gti coil last less than 1000 puffs, usually 1500+. Though I used them on a vaporesso mod around 45W. I've only used one Doozy liquid and it was gross but I know they are usually on the sweeter end of the scale. Follow MrDJ's priming advice and maybe try a different brand of liquid and see how long that lasts? A lot of people here use and recommend these coils so maybe if you have another mod to try and another liquid? Good luck!

Consider trying higher quality e-liquids or experimenting with different coil ohms for longer coil life.

@vape dubai Do you have any suggestions for higher quality liquids... ive been using Doozy mainly from my local Premier Ecigs shop.
Id love a nice bubblegum ( the ones ive tried have been "ok" but not really as strong bubblegum flavour as i'd like) but I also like things with a hint of menthol, such as lemon/lime, watermelon....clean crisp with a bit of menthol kick.

Thank you

@vape dubai Do you have any suggestions for higher quality liquids... ive been using Doozy mainly from my local Premier Ecigs shop.
Id love a nice bubblegum ( the ones ive tried have been "ok" but not really as strong bubblegum flavour as i'd like) but I also like things with a hint of menthol, such as lemon/lime, watermelon....clean crisp with a bit of menthol kick.

Thank you
Look at Prime Vapes own range of juices. You will not go far wrong with any of them

Absolutely, taking it slow at the start helps the coil bed in. I typically start lower, around 15W, then gradually increase to find my preferred range. For these coils, 40-45W might offer better performance than the recommended wattage.

Back
Top Bottom