What's new

I have helped another smoker.

LordOdin

Veteran
Helped an ex girlfriend off the ciggies. I hadn't seen or spoken to her for years when she rang me late Friday Night. We were chatting for hours about the old days when she told me her husband had died a few months ago. She said she just needed someone to talk to and i happened to pop up in her head. I don't know where she got my number from and forgot to ask. She came to see me yesterday afternoon and while we were talking she offered me a smoke. I told her i didn't smoke and we got talking about vaping, Anyway i had just cleaned one of my Luxe X Pro Pods and asked her if she would like to try it. I did say she might not like the flavour but there were hundred of different ones out there. The Pro had Manabush Chiri in it and she actually loved it. I said she could keep the Pro and i gave her that and a couple of Coils and a few liquids including 50ml of my Chiri (Broke my Heart). She was vaping here 2-3 hours before she left. She just txted me saying she hasn't had a smoke since she got the Pro and was loving the Chiri, she also said she had left her Cigs at the side of the chair at mine and told me to get rid of them. I did say if she started smoking again i would want the Pro and Liquid back lol.

Nice one mate. Hope it works for her long term.

Double nice, still friends with an ex plus helping her on her journey off the fags, 10/10 matey :2thumbsup:

Helped an ex girlfriend off the ciggies. I hadn't seen or spoken to her for years when she rang me late Friday Night. We were chatting for hours about the old days when she told me her husband had died a few months ago. She said she just needed someone to talk to and i happened to pop up in her head. I don't know where she got my number from and forgot to ask. She came to see me yesterday afternoon and while we were talking she offered me a smoke. I told her i didn't smoke and we got talking about vaping, Anyway i had just cleaned one of my Luxe X Pro Pods and asked her if she would like to try it. I did say she might not like the flavour but there were hundred of different ones out there. The Pro had Manabush Chiri in it and she actually loved it. I said she could keep the Pro and i gave her that and a couple of Coils and a few liquids including 50ml of my Chiri (Broke my Heart). She was vaping here 2-3 hours before she left. She just txted me saying she hasn't had a smoke since she got the Pro and was loving the Chiri, she also said she had left her Cigs at the side of the chair at mine and told me to get rid of them. I did say if she started smoking again i would want the Pro and Liquid back lol.

well done fella from what you have said she sounds determined to pack in .

Well done bud! Always nice to hear stories like this. It sounds like it was worth the loss of a pod and your beloved Chiri :)

She is doing well so far and still vaping, she was quite a heavy smoker (35-40 a day with bad days even more) so quite impressed so far. I forgot to give her a USB Lead with the Pro so she is out of Power since yesterday and she said it didn't feel right asking me for something else when i had given her so much already. I said i should have put the lead in with it in the 1st place. She will pop in to mine later this morning as she has some shopping to do in Leeds City Centre. I will dig her out another Kit to use when the Pro needs charging. She has had s rough few months and it just seems the right thing to do. I will also try and get her to sign up to POTV as i think she would love it on here, problem is she is a pretty shy and private person so not sure she will. As long as she stays off the Ciggies that will do for me.

Back
Top Bottom