What's new

Ox a xlim pro pod question for a newbie

Jadewiles

Good afternoon
I am not new to vaping however have been having issues with my current vape and me and my partner have been going through tons and tons of filters more and more frequently. It is also becoming a lot harder to get holder of current filters so we are looking to changing vapes to the oxva xlim pro. We are currently smoking 50/50 and buy the 100ml bottles and add our own nic shots, we were told by a guy working at a vape shop that we would have to swap to 70/30 juice is this correct? From what Iv read we can still smoke the 50/50.
Neither of us can get along with the nic salts, it makes us cough terrible which is why we were wanting to stay on the current vape juice but if the 70/30 would be better for the new vape (oxva xlim pro) we will swap to that.
Thankyou for any advice 😀

Good afternoon
I am not new to vaping however have been having issues with my current vape and me and my partner have been going through tons and tons of filters more and more frequently. It is also becoming a lot harder to get holder of current filters so we are looking to changing vapes to the oxva xlim pro. We are currently smoking 50/50 and buy the 100ml bottles and add our own nic shots, we were told by a guy working at a vape shop that we would have to swap to 70/30 juice is this correct? From what Iv read we can still smoke the 50/50.
Neither of us can get along with the nic salts, it makes us cough terrible which is why we were wanting to stay on the current vape juice but if the 70/30 would be better for the new vape (oxva xlim pro) we will swap to that.
Thankyou for any advice 😀
The Oxva Xlim Pro is a really good device and the flavour from the pods is really good. I use two in rotation and use 50/50 eliquid with no leaking problems. I also use 70VG through the pod and works fine.

The Oxva Xlim Pro is a really good device and the flavour from the pods is really good. I use two in rotation and use 50/50 eliquid with no leaking problems. I also use 70VG through the pod and works fine.
Fab thankyou for ur advice, I thought as much

Guy working at the vape shop is talking out his proverbial. Don’t have one, but a Quick Look at Oxva’s website indicates the 0.8 and 1.2 coils are designed for 50/50.

It says salts, but that’s just marketing. You’ll be fine with your current juice.

Don’t know about the 0.6 coils, but they probably work just fine as well.

Kit comes with a 0.8 and 0.6 coil.

Guy working at the vape shop is talking out his proverbial. Don’t have one, but a Quick Look at Oxva’s website indicates the 0.8 and 1.2 coils are designed for 50/50.

It says salts, but that’s just marketing. You’ll be fine with your current juice.

Don’t know about the 0.6 coils, but they probably work just fine as well.

Kit comes with a 0.8 and 0.6 coil.
Thought as much, probably trying to get me to buy more 😂. Thankyou for ur advice. I think il see how I get on with the 50/50 juice in the oxva xlim pro when we order them and if all ok just continue on that.
Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom