What's new

Is This a New Service ?

I actually made two points in that same post but I understand which bit you had in mind.

On that point, I'm thinking more about the black market vapes that contain 50mg Nic which some people vape like sweets and don't realise how harmful they could become when they keep over vaping them.

aye, that’s what i was talking about. the worst that will happen is they’ll feel nauseous or jittery. and if you believe @Rickster they might get a dose of the gary glitters :)

aye, that’s what i was talking about. the worst that will happen is they’ll feel nauseous or jittery. and if you believe @Rickster they might get a dose of the gary glitters :)

50mg would defo do it for me...make up one of yer non flavoured shots at 50 n see.....off ye trot:)

hope these poor cnts are considering a name change :)

1708950875216.png

Most of the time you're right, but if you look at what happened after all the thing with Juul's blew up, the anti vaping pressure groups which started up on the back of it, along with a bunch of negative stories in the press about people with collapsed lungs and the like and it doesn't take much to keep feeding the anti vaping lobby with more excuses to attack us.

Most of the time you're right, but if you look at what happened after all the thing with Juul's blew up, the anti vaping pressure groups which started up on the back of it, along with a bunch of negative stories in the press about people with collapsed lungs and the like and it doesn't take much to keep feeding the anti vaping lobby with more excuses to attack us.

all the time. nic doesn’t cause a collapsed lung. that stuff is propaganda.

all the time. nic doesn’t cause a collapsed lung. that stuff is propaganda.

It doesn't matter whether that's true or not, when jo public sees negative stories in the press about collapsed lungs and other assorted health problems the number of people against vaping goes up and we pay the price.

Anything you take extreme amounts of isn't going to do you any good be it nicotine or anything else.

It doesn't matter whether that's true or not, when jo public sees negative stories in the press about collapsed lungs and other assorted health problems the number of people against vaping goes up and we pay the price.

yes but that’s not connected to people puffing a lot of high nic liquid, which is what you initially said. doesn’t cause any serious harm.

Back
Top Bottom