What's new

Hello

Hi @LordOdin so nice to hear from you. Hope you are getting stronger by the day. Great to hear that Sophie is helping you and mastering your builds.

Good to see you @LordOdin 👋

Sophie the day care girl.... sounds like a total legend... respect! Can you send her round here next, my eyes aren't what they used to be :rofl:

Hello again guys. Thanks for the good wishes i appreciate them. I am on my own today as i told Sophie to take the day off and have a break, she really does put a shift in looking after me. She got me one of them Hospital Tables, the things that go under and over your bed. I have Mouse and keyboard sat on that, already had a monitor stand. I have been ordered to ring her if anything happens. She is vaping now but still having the odd ciggie now and then. Her Mesh building is as good as mine (probably better), she rewicks my Tanks quite regular, i was a bit lazy doing that sometimes. I have rekindled my love of Horology (Watch Collecting) recently, my true love is the Silver Antique Hunter and Half Hunter Pocket Watches, i do collect Wrist Watches though not the Quartz Movement Ones. i prefer Automatic or Manual Mechanical ones. I have Just bought a couple of Hunters, a Gold Plated Hunter with a Carved Deer and other engravings on it, it arrived Yesterday and i can't stop looking at it. I also bought a Spitfire Anniversary one with an enamel of the Spitfire MK V B. A Really lovely Watch. Need a nice Chain and Fob to go with it. Going to put a picture of Jess, my Staffy who i lost at the end of last year in it. Still miss her like crazy. Gonna shoot off as getting a bit upset thinking about her. Will put a post and some pic's of the Spitfire Pocket Watch i got. Take Care and will chat soon.

Reminds me of that line from Del Boy from Fools and Horses.

"Horology - Now he's gona read our bleedin' horoscope". :D

Great to hear from you again @LordOdin and all best wishes to you. :)

Back
Top Bottom