What's new

Please Recommend Me A New Tank & Coils!

+1 for Geekvape Zeus. Been using them for years with the 0.3ohm coils at 60w and replacement bubble glass. Coils last well and I've only ever had a couple of duds. Only quibble I have is that a couple of the tanks (of the six I've had) seem to chew through the top-cap o-rings.

I'm trying to move to lower wattage, higher nicotine and have got a few Innokin Zlide Minimal tanks with 4ml replacement glass and Vaperesso Target 100 mods. Working great with the 0.4ohm coils at 30w for restricted direct to lung vaping. Only quibble is I occasionally get a bit of liquid coming from the drip tip but suspect that easily fixed with a few tweaks to my vaping style.

Hi wraith,

Thanks for the input! Do you know if the Innokin Zlide has rebuilable coils please?

Many Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for the recommendation but I would prefer to get something that I can buy ready made coils for for ease of use & availability when not at home etc - can you recommend anything that I can vape at say between 20-40 watts please?

Many Thanks!
The only stock coil tank I`m familiar with is the voopoo L force tank which takes voopoo coils, it has a large bore drip tip but you can vary the draw by using the appropriate coils and air flow. Your post misled me when you mentioned rebuildable, that term means something different to me.

Hi wraith,

Thanks for the input! Do you know if the Innokin Zlide has rebuilable coils please?

Many Thanks!
Not as far as I know. Really need to be looking at an RTA (rebuildable tank atomiser) for that these days. Haven't seen anything for years that does stock coils and rebuildable.

Why bother getting a stock coil tank, id look into getting a single coil RTA if you want to rewick. As you want to use low wattage something around 0.62ohm fused Clapton should work well to start with, clean it when rewicking, I pulse then quench in water to clean.

The dead rabbit R tank is a rebuildable stock coil style tank, but I'd still get a single coil RTA though.

Last edited:
@Bazzy The only tank I can find that comes with stock coils and a rebuildable deck is the Aspire 9th RTA Tank.

Only a 22mm and looks like it's more geared towards mouth-to-lung than direct-to-lung. Only comes with a 2ml capacity. There are a few places selling replacement 3.5ml tubes but all outside UK and no idea if they have any in stock.

If I were you I'd just go for Zenith Minimal for out-and-about and a good RTA for home.

Back
Top Bottom