What's new

Why Are Pods Becoming Popular Again.

I think most people are essentially lazy, and want an easy vape. Changing a coil or refilling a tank is too much effort. Actually building a coil would blow their minds :13:

Also

The latest pods are fast becoming just as good a flavour as higher end stuff - its crazy

Bought a gotek for easy out and about vaping ......bought the gotek pro for extra battery life.......found 10mg salts for £2 for box of ten and bought a shit load and a luxe xr max .....think I'm getting lazy and stingy.....£2 for 100ml of juice was a HUGE draw to me going RDL with pods (not gonna lie)

Bought a gotek for easy out and about vaping ......bought the gotek pro for extra battery life.......found 10mg salts for £2 for box of ten and bought a shit load and a luxe xr max .....think I'm getting lazy and stingy.....£2 for 100ml of juice was a HUGE draw to me going RDL with pods (not gonna lie)

I did more or less the same Thing, i bought a Luxe X Pro, liked it that much i bought a 2nd, Bought a Gotek Pro, was enjoying it till i put a New Pod in it which kept giving me Dry Hits, Binned it because it annoyed me. Gave a Luxe X Pro to a friend to help her stop smoking. She Loved it and hasn't smoked since, she also bought a 2nd as did i to replace the one i gave her. I then bought a SX Mini Puremax. Also been buying Salts like you but not as many. I think i have 6 Boxes, i mainly buy 50/50 Liquid and have boatloads of the Stuff. The friend i gave the Luxe X Pro to visited me again Yesterday and whilst here ordered a Puremax Herself. She loves vaping now

I only bought a Puremax for out and about and that's all I use it for, otherwise it's rtas or a Nautilus. I think pods are popular as they're convenient, light and pocket friendly but it also seems manufacturers are moving that way and now there are not only pod kits with screens and power adjustment but full blown mods with a pod instead of a tank.

Theyre good enough nowadays for people to actually stop smoking with. Plus, low cost of entry in to quitting smoking fags, with also tidy performance. Fingers crossed people will ditch the disposables and opt for something more eco friendly.

I don't really disagree with anything said... it's all these things I guess.

I have noticed a rise in people buying Salts (Me Included), is this because we are all buying Pods again.

I don't know about this bit though, they taste like shit to me and I don't really know what the problem is with vaping freebase in a pod either?

Orion 2 got me hooked, fruits are outstanding. Its easy to get coils and just looks a quality kit
Tbh other ones have been a meh for me which has helped with the shinyitis

For me pods have got alot better lately, for example the vaporesso luxe pro, I've never had one leak & the flavour is as good as mesh, same goes for sx mini puremax the flavour from this device is incredible & the coil lasts me at least 4 weeks, it's bugger all to do with been lazy or not knowing how to wind a coil pmsl, using pods with salts I have also cut down on my liquid consumption in a week too.

Back
Top Bottom