What's new

Is This a New Service ?

yes but that’s not connected to people puffing a lot of high nic liquid, which is what you initially said. doesn’t cause any serious harm.

Maybe?

In most cases more than likely you are right but can you say for sure there are never any cases of people reacting badly to over vaping very high nicotine vapes? I don't think you can.

Maybe?

In most cases more than likely you are right but can you say for sure there are never any cases of people reacting badly to over vaping very high nicotine vapes? I don't think you can.

can you find any examples of people coming to serious harm after puffing too much 50mg nic? if not, i think it is safe to assume it has not happened. if it had the temperance society would be all over it. instead we hear of thc dissolved in oil, spice etc. and the harms these things can cause, in an effort to link them to vaping in the kinds of the masses.

can you find any examples of people coming to serious harm after puffing too much 50mg nic? if not, i think it is safe to assume it has not happened. if it had the temperance society would be all over it. instead we hear of thc dissolved in oil, spice etc. and the harms these things can cause, in an effort to link them to vaping in the kinds of the masses.

I don't agree that it's safe to assume anything but if we have different opinions then I'm fine with that.

I don't agree that it's safe to assume anything but if we have different opinions then I'm fine with that.

i just don’t understand why you keep coming out with this stuff. even the anti vape campaigners don’t really claim that people are seriously harming themselves with too much nic. it’s absurd. the only way you could do this would be to puff enough to cause yourself a fatal overdose.

it’s just a weird thing for someone to be coming out with on a forum like this.

i just don’t understand why you keep coming out with this stuff. even the anti vape campaigners don’t really claim that people are seriously harming themselves with too much nic. it’s absurd. the only way you could do this would be to puff enough to cause yourself a fatal overdose.

it’s just a weird thing for someone to be coming out with on a forum like this.

Lets not argue Zou. We don't all have to have an identical opinion and I'd rather fight the people out there who are doing their best to destroy vaping rather than bickering with other vapers when we really should be on the same side.

Lets not argue Zou. We don't all have to have an identical opinion and I'd rather fight the people out there who are doing their best to destroy vaping rather than bickering with other vapers when we really should be on the same side.

yes, but we’re not discussing anything here that is a matter of opinion. you can’t cause yourself serious harm from vaping nic.

but i’ll not reply to you any more.

My question intially was has a Doctor asked you if you need help with your vaping, i know topics sometimes go astray a bit but this has totally shifted to Nicotine Tolerence. Just to add, i think to much Nicotine can cause Nausea which happened to me when i first started Vaping and bought some Salts. The Nausea was enough for me to not vape salts as much which worked. Now if someone has Nausea and carries on hitting the Nicotine hard making himself feel proper ill then he is a fucking nutjob who needs his head examining.

Back
Top Bottom