What's new

Liquid you never thought you would like

Banana Custard, cant stand to eat it, probably a texture thing, but vaping it is another story!

Last edited by a moderator:
Banana one! I hate banana flavors in all foods, and suddenly in smoke it's so good.

Supergood Uncommon 4 is the first one that springs to mind for me. I love their Butter range but normally avoid any tobacco or nutty liquids however this one is lovely.

Their description: Subtle tobacco notes swirled together with rich Catalan cream and crushed hazelnuts, finished off with a drizzle of dulce de leche

I also don't usually like any liquids with "ice", but the Unreal Raspberry range is very nice as the cooling is subtle. I only buy it in salts for MTL though, don't think I could DTL it.

I go for tobacco and nutty liquids generally and this one is really good! The only fruit I've tried is in a banana milkshake and coconut.

Blueberry & Pomegranate by Cornish Liquids. I have always been a dessert kinda of guy, but this stuff is awesome.

Double Drip, Cherry Cream Soda with a bit of added coolant. Possibly the best thing I've vaped in 10 years. :)

Now all I have to do is try to produce my own DIY version to match it.

Back
Top Bottom