What's new

Liquid you never thought you would like

Anthonyvaper

Postman
Good afternoon all so after my little issue I thought how many has this happened to. My partner god bless her bought me a stash off out off date liquid to help me and save my from buying 88 vape from pound shop. Well let's just say one off then I would never in a million years brought it but she did so I thought well I have it I my as well vape it. God dam 3 X 50 ml bottles gone in 2 weeks and know do you think I can get any more nope can I heck :17::17::18:.

Attachments

• IMG20231101144001.jpg
    IMG20231101144001.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 86
Supergood Uncommon 4 is the first one that springs to mind for me. I love their Butter range but normally avoid any tobacco or nutty liquids however this one is lovely.

Their description: Subtle tobacco notes swirled together with rich Catalan cream and crushed hazelnuts, finished off with a drizzle of dulce de leche

I also don't usually like any liquids with "ice", but the Unreal Raspberry range is very nice as the cooling is subtle. I only buy it in salts for MTL though, don't think I could DTL it.

Custards
Ive always been strictly fruit - and nothing will ever come close to PV Secluded Sorbet for my ADV
But since I got covid my taste buds have changed. Super chuffed, its opened up loads more choice

Supergood Uncommon 4 is the first one that springs to mind for me. I love their Butter range but normally avoid any tobacco or nutty liquids however this one is lovely.

Their description: Subtle tobacco notes swirled together with rich Catalan cream and crushed hazelnuts, finished off with a drizzle of dulce de leche

I also don't usually like any liquids with "ice", but the Unreal Raspberry range is very nice as the cooling is subtle. I only buy it in salts for MTL though, don't think I could DTL it.
I have tried a few tobacco range and carnt stand them I quite like ice liquids mango ice is my go to as to this liquid I have never liked mojito and never would I ever thought off vapeing that flavour but the mint and the orange work really well

Banana Custard, cant stand to eat it, probably a texture thing, but vaping it is another story!

Mate that does sound rather good. Need a chiri replacement pretty soon, so that might need to be tried. Was very underwhelmed with the butter range though, so not sure if it will do the trick.

Banana Custard, cant stand to eat it, probably a texture thing, but vaping it is another story!
O know custard is a stunning juice if you find the right one alot off then I find don't have that flavour but lemon custard by Kong juice blows my taste buds I can vape 50 ml in days.

Good afternoon all so after my little issue I thought how many has this happened to. My partner god bless her bought me a stash off out off date liquid to help me and save my from buying 88 vape from pound shop. Well let's just say one off then I would never in a million years brought it but she did so I thought well I have it I my as well vape it. God dam 3 X 50 ml bottles gone in 2 weeks and know do you think I can get any more nope can I heck :17::17::18:.
You can get it here https://ecigone.co.uk/collections/multi-buy/products/one-hit-wonder-50ml-shortfill

O know custard is a stunning juice if you find the right one alot off then I find don't have that flavour but lemon custard by Kong juice blows my taste buds I can vape 50 ml in days.

Custard Banana by west country dairy co from prime vapes.

Back
Top Bottom