What's new

Pod or disposable on hols ?

Leeren666

Achiever
Well I’m off for a week in the Tenerife sun next week (hopefully) and last time we went away I didn’t take any devices at all and thought I would be able to buy disposables cheap enough, turns out they cost twice as much as they do here ! So this time I am considering taking some with me, trouble is I am a right tight arse, I can get 10 lost Mary from Washington vapes for 27 quid or do I look at pods ? Never really used pods before but thought they may be ok ? Any advice at all would be appreciated. Just to add I don’t have charging on my mods and don’t want to be taking batteries and chargers etc. so what should I do…pods or disposables ? thanks in advance.

Well I’m off for a week in the Tenerife sun next week (hopefully) and last time we went away I didn’t take any devices at all and thought I would be able to buy disposables cheap enough, turns out they cost twice as much as they do here ! So this time I am considering taking some with me, trouble is I am a right tight arse, I can get 10 lost Mary from Washington vapes for 27 quid or do I look at pods ? Never really used pods before but thought they may be ok ? Any advice at all would be appreciated. Just to add I don’t have charging on my mods and don’t want to be taking batteries and chargers etc. so what should I do…pods or disposables ? thanks in advance.
A refilable rechargable pod will always be cheaper long run than a disposable - alongside the myriad other advantages.

Also - probably the time to get used to not buying disposables.

Depends what you normally vape, but sounds like dizzies fit the bill. I would take a back up pod too.

Get an SX Mini PureMax. Light, easy to refill and pods last ages. Bit more than disposables but you'll keep using it long after the holiday.

Do whatever suits you. I took normal kit with me to the Canaries but spent a lot of time out with a few all nighters, so found it a faff to keep charged up and had a couple of leaks in the heat, so I took 10 disposables with me to Madeira.

Decided on a couple of pods so Just bought a couple of vaporesso xros mini’s from Washington vapes, they should do me and the mrs hopefully. Thanks for all the advice people !

Back
Top Bottom