What's new

Alternative to R & M Tornado Disposable Vape

medler

Hi All,

So I'm looking for an alternative to R & M Tornado range of vapes, but in a e liquid form.

These vapes are less harsh on the thought than other disposable ones

There are several reasons for this.

Disposables are a very expensive option compared to e liquid which I want to move over to

I want to gradually reduce the nicotine content from that of the Tornado down over time. Any help with doing this would also be appreciated as unsure how to compare that of the Tornado with the e-liquids

Thanks in advance

Buy a device and experiment with liquids till you find your sweet spot, maybe nic salts might be less harsh.

This is a hole you've dug yourself partaking in overly sweet juices, it's up to you to adjust unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
As @John R has highlighted, trying to compare the over sweetened and over flavoured juices used in disposables with normal eliquid is a tall order.

Pick up a normal pod or mod kit and try different e-liquids till you find a few your happy with.

• 14mL of e-liquid assembled
  • 5% nicotine salt content
Is 5% 50mg which are illegal in the UK. we are limited to 2ml and 20mg max strength so any advice would have to be 20mg max.

ihad a look on google, it’s not clear what strength the nic is in those disposables. because they’re illegal i’m guessing the vendors don’t want to declare it.

some of them are saying it has 2ml of liquid and 9000 puffs, so i wouldn’t trust anything they say either about that or the nic strength.

i’d follow @John R ’s advice and get a refillable device and try a load of liquids, see if you find something you like.

• 14mL of e-liquid assembled
  • 5% nicotine salt content
50mg are illegal in the UK. we are limited to 2ml and 20mg max strength so any advice would have to be 20mg max.

thought so, some sites saying 2ml and 2% but i wouldn’t trust them.

ive just edited just in case asking is 5% 50mg. even if the strength was 20mg its still illegal as 14ml liquid.

it is, aye. 50mg. wouldn’t be surprised, i reckon a lot of the vendors punting them don’t declare the nic strength.

Back
Top Bottom