What's new

I Fell On My Ar…gus - New Pod Kit Needed

Hmmm, I’ve been looking at the Luxe XR Max, and there are several positives, but also some negatives. It has a large battery (like carrying an 18650 battery on your pocket), holds lots of juice, and Vaporesso are reasonably trustworthy. However, the large mouthpiece is a turn-off, and its weight is substantial. If the flavor is as good as you say, I probably have to consider it :hmm:

The PureMax is tempting me, but it’s impossible to get the pods here, so I’d have to order from the UK. Again, it’s the flavor that’s really tempting me. And the Yihi chip :22:

I’m still sitting on the fence :11:

Hmmm, I’ve been looking at the Luxe XR Max, and there are several positives, but also some negatives. It has a large battery (like carrying an 18650 battery on your pocket), holds lots of juice, and Vaporesso are reasonably trustworthy. However, the large mouthpiece is a turn-off, and its weight is substantial. If the flavor is as good as you say, I probably have to consider it :hmm:

The PureMax is tempting me, but it’s impossible to get the pods here, so I’d have to order from the UK. Again, it’s the flavor that’s really tempting me. And the Yihi chip :22:

The mouthpiece is quiet slim at the top (mtl pod) and easy to get used to....you don't stick the whole thing in you're gub:)

The mouthpiece is quiet slim at the top (mtl pod) and easy to get used to....you don't stick the whole thing in you're gub:)
What?!! Now you tell me! I’ve been shoving the kit all the way into my mouth, so the mouthpiece was at the back of my throat :hmm:

Isn’t that what they mean by direct lung inhale? :18::hmm::18:

Most Mouthpieces similar to the Luxe are vaped as @Rickster says, you just make a seal with your lips at the tip of the Mouthpiece. I had a mate who was shoving almost the full device in his mouth and was getting very little Vapour, i told him what he was doing wrong and now vapes properly, kind of like playing a Saxophone or Clarinet.

I doubt there's much difference in weight between the two, I looked but could not find the weight of the puremax.

As for the mouth piece on luxe XR or pro it is slim at the top & obviously you don't shove it all in ya gob, but reading your post it sounds like your sold on the puremax.

I thought you had an Orion2 @ZenAnarchi ?
I do, I do! :2thumbsup:

r3rcSNL.jpeg

You’ve managed to divulge one of my greatest dilemmas when it comes to vape gear…if it’s a nice bit of kit, I like to keep it that way :18: I actually had it in my back pocket, when I went to the concert, but changed my mind at the last minute. Even now, the thought of it being crushed still makes me wince, and I am bloody glad it was the Arguses (is the plural Argai?:18:) that bit the dust.

The Orion 2 is quite a lovely bit of kit, and it was given to me by a dear friend. So even though it’s a pocket vape, I use it at home, and as my classy vape when I go to meetings etc :D

Would still like to replace my Voopoos with a wee pod kit :hmm:

Ignore the XR Max and have a look at the X Pro. It's as simple as that...

Back
Top Bottom