What's new

I Fell On My Ar…gus - New Pod Kit Needed

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Living in Oslo is dangerous for your health :11: Coming back from a concert yesterday evening, I was gingerly trying to walk home from the metro, in the rain, on 5 inches of ice, when I slipped and fell on my…vapes. It was truly a bit of luck that the physical consequences were no worse than a few bruises and a sore back, but I landed on both my Argus pod kits :17: The Argus Pro’s button and screen no longer function, and the top of the Ps-1 I was carrying is crushed, the pod stuck tight. Glad it wasn’t a rta, I’d have been picking shards of glass out my…:18:

What kind of qc do they have, when a pod kit can’t even handle 90kg dropped on it from a meter’s height? IP rating indeed :18:

I NEED A NEW POD KIT :hmm:

I’m pretty well versed in what’s available, but I thought I’d give you apes a holler, and hear if there’s anything I’ve missed. I may pick up a new Argus Pro, but I felt the mtl was a bit spongy. And I’ve been wondering about the PureMax, but is there any one other than Grimm Green and @John R who’s tried them? Of course, there’s also the Xlim and Xross Pro :hmm:

My specifications? I want everything :) Adjustable airflow and wattage, a nice tight mtl, decent battery life, and no leaks. This’ll be my backup vape, so it should be able to take a beating :22:Any recommendations? If you’ve been using one over a period of time, and especially if you’ve recently tried several, please share :2thumbsup:

giphy.gif

I've not actually got the Puremax tbh, still using the Vi Rod and the Vi and didn't see the point of it when I have those.

The DotPod S has adjustable airflow but no wattage adjustment. It's good though.

I've not actually got the Puremax tbh, still using the Vi Rod and the Vi and didn't see the point of it when I have those.

The DotPod S has adjustable airflow but no wattage adjustment. It's good though.
I may be wrong, but isn’t the Vi and the PureMax basically the same battery and chip, just newer pods? Do the newer, black pods work in your Vi? :hmm:

The dotmod kit is very pretty, but I need the adjustable wattage, as I’m always fiddling with it to get the best flavor ;)

Vaporesso Luxe X Pro is decent for flavour though it doesn't come with a Slip on Ice and crush me certificate. The GTX 1.2 Coils i am finding excellent for flavour and longevity plus 5ml Pods are available The MTL draw is decent but not tight though it's as tight or even tighter than some MTL Pods i have tried, tighter and better than the Argus imho.

Vaporesso Luxe X Pro is decent for flavour though it doesn't come with a Slip on Ice and crush me certificate. The GTX 1.2 Coils i am finding excellent for flavour and longevity plus 5ml Pods are available The MTL draw is decent but not tight though it's as tight or even tighter than some MTL Pods i have tried, tighter and better than the Argus imho.
What he said can't wrong with either the pro or XR max

I've been using the Argus pod and P1, the Vaporesso Luxe XR max, and just got the Gotek Pro. Wasn't too impressed with the Gotek. The Luxe XR Max is my favourite. 2800 battery and a choice of MTL, RDL and DTL pods. The kit only comes with DTL and RDL pods so you would have to order extra MTL pods. The GTX coils seem to last forever, but i only use it when out the house so difficult to tell. I like the 0.4 coils for RDL, and the 0.8 coils for MTL.

I’ve used most of the newer pod systems. Not a huge fan of the Gotek Pro and personally, I never got great life from the MTL GTX coils - but that’s just my experience.

I find the XROS to be the most reliable (pods), but the new Caliburn G3 has the best flavour. That being said I haven’t tried the puremax as I heard there have been leaking issues. They have apparently addressed this with new V2 pods, but that doesn’t fill me with the greatest confidence when it’s likely there’s lots of the old revision in circulation!

Living in Oslo is dangerous for your health :11: Coming back from a concert yesterday evening, I was gingerly trying to walk home from the metro, in the rain, on 5 inches of ice, when I slipped and fell on my…vapes. It was truly a bit of luck that the physical consequences were no worse than a few bruises and a sore back, but I landed on both my Argus pod kits :17: The Argus Pro’s button and screen no longer function, and the top of the Ps-1 I was carrying is crushed, the pod stuck tight. Glad it wasn’t a rta, I’d have been picking shards of glass out my…:18:

What kind of qc do they have, when a pod kit can’t even handle 90kg dropped on it from a meter’s height? IP rating indeed :18:

I NEED A NEW POD KIT :hmm:

I’m pretty well versed in what’s available, but I thought I’d give you apes a holler, and hear if there’s anything I’ve missed. I may pick up a new Argus Pro, but I felt the mtl was a bit spongy. And I’ve been wondering about the PureMax, but is there any one other than Grimm Green and @John R who’s tried them? Of course, there’s also the Xlim and Xross Pro :hmm:

My specifications? I want everything :) Adjustable airflow and wattage, a nice tight mtl, decent battery life, and no leaks. This’ll be my backup vape, so it should be able to take a beating :22:Any recommendations? If you’ve been using one over a period of time, and especially if you’ve recently tried several, please share :2thumbsup:

giphy.gif
I've had a puremax for a few weeks, it's got everything you want and the flavour is amazing. I've seen some reports about leaks but mine hasn't and I'm using the v1 pods.

Daz

Plus one on the luxe x pro

love mine

Back
Top Bottom