What's new

Thoughts On The Sxmini Puremax

Well i have been using the SX Mini Puremax for almost 2 weeks and still on the Same 1.2 Pod, Put about 30ml of Nokomis Amped through it and the flavour is still great. Comparing it to the Vaporesso Luxe X Pro i myself think they are both on Par with each other. For Me small things could improve Both. With the Luxe X Pro i would of liked a Tighter Draw and Better Magnets or Larger Pods. On one of mine the Pod seems quite loose and shown a short a couple of days ago. I cleaned the Contacts and Magnets and haven't had any more Shorts but the Pod still feels quite loose. With the Puremax it's only a couple of thing as well, one being a larger battery because once you start using it it's hard to put down, when i first got it i would of said fill port but i have got used to it now. Also would like larger Pods. All mine are 2ml. I have read there are 4ml but not been able to source any. For me they are both equally as good as each other, i do also like that the Luxe X Pro has a Screen and i do like the Puremax being so Small.

Well i have been using the SX Mini Puremax for almost 2 weeks and still on the Same 1.2 Pod, Put about 30ml of Nokomis Amped through it and the flavour is still great. Comparing it to the Vaporesso Luxe X Pro i myself think they are both on Par with each other. For Me small things could improve Both. With the Luxe X Pro i would have liked a Tighter Draw and Better Magnets or Larger Pods. On one of mine the Pod seems quite loose and shown a short a couple of days ago. I cleaned the Contacts and Magnets and haven't had any more Shorts but the Pod still feels quite loose. With the Puremax it's only a couple of thing as well, one being a larger battery because once you start using it it's hard to put down, when i first got it i would of said fill port but i have got used to it now. Also would like larger Pods. All mine are 2ml. I have read there are 4ml but not been able to source any. For me they are both equally as good as each other, i do also like that the Luxe X Pro has a Screen and i do like the Puremax being so Small.
Ecigone have the 4ml ones mate

I thought all the pods were 4ml? There doesn't seem to be a bung in the ones i have, and the device restricts any increase in size.

I thought all the pods were 4ml? There doesn't seem to be a bung in the ones i have, and the device restricts any increase in size.

Mine say 2ml on the box and i would have thought 2ml because of how long it lasts filled up and TPD.

Mine say 2ml on the box and i would have thought 2ml because of how long it lasts filled up and TPD.
On mine, the 2ml is on a sticker, not directly on the box. The slot on the device would have to be deeper to enable a bigger pod to be used.

There is only one size pod, regardless of packaging. Although it has already been discussed in this thread (if not this one, the other Puremax thread), I decided to fill an empty pod with water from a syringe. It took about 3.9ml of water. The box says 2ml on a sticker.

There is only one size pod, regardless of packaging. Although it has already been discussed in this thread (if not this one, the other Puremax thread), I decided to fill an empty pod with water from a syringe. It took about 3.9ml of water. The box says 2ml on a sticker.

I must be vaping it more than i thought then. Not that bothered tbh, it's a cheap decent vape. I have a few 2ml MTL RTA's and i don't mind. If it was 2ml RDL/DTL I might have a little whine but i would get over it.

Huh. Yea, I didn't see any difference between the 2ml and 4ml pods, though I didn't investigate thoroughly. But mine all feel like 2ml. If they're ~4ml they're getting through a lot of juice.

It`s amazing, almost as if there is a correlation between the amount of juice atomised and the amount of flavour, well slap my arse and call me Janet. :D

Back
Top Bottom