What's new

Thoughts On The Sxmini Puremax

I imagine if there are 2ml TPD pods then a bung would be used to reduce a non-TPD pod's capacity.

I imagine if there are 2ml TPD pods then a bung would be used to reduce a non-TPD pod's capacity.

There doesn't look to be a Bung, if there is one it's gonna be a hell of a Job getting it out. I will leave my Pods as they are.

There doesn't look to be a Bung, if there is one it's gonna be a hell of a Job getting it out. I will leave my Pods as they are.
I can't see a bung either, but as I said, I didn't look properly. From what others have said it sounds like all pods are the same size and the sticker on the box is just .... I don't know... subterfuge or something like that :-)

Well after nearly 3 weeks of owning this & putting about 40ml through the coil, today the flavour really dropped off, so I replaced the coil anyway I'm impressed how long the coil lasted so no complaints from me.

auto draw is not for me, sadly. I can easily leave the device somewhere for a week or so, and after this time typically to reuse it I'd need to give the device a good cleaning before auto draw would work again.
Solution like: auto draw + fire button - would be much better (and should not increase the cost/price tremendously).

auto draw is not for me, sadly. I can easily leave the device somewhere for a week or so, and after this time typically to reuse it I'd need to give the device a good cleaning before auto draw would work again.
Solution like: auto draw + fire button - would be much better (and should not increase the cost/price tremendously).
A quick sharp shake to clear the fluid works for me.

A quick sharp shake to clear the fluid works for me.
I do not have the experience with this particular device, yet with some Argus stuff, it required dismantling the pod and careful cleaning of both: mod and the pod.

I can confirm that being put through a washing machine does not leave this device in a good state. Hoping they are still 18 notes on avalanche. 🤞

Back
Top Bottom