What's new

Thoughts On The Sxmini Puremax

I can’t complain. I’ve had some element pink lemonade in a pod for about a month. It’s a known coil killer and even rta’s need a regular rewick with it. Anyone notice that it needs more frequent charges. I know that’s the nature of batteries, seems a bit quick to be dropping off.
mine need charging about once per day, but ive got 6 of these in rotation so dont really notice the drop off

Anyone notice that it needs more frequent charges. I know that’s the nature of batteries, seems a bit quick to be dropping off.

I don't use it for much more than a few hours a day when I'm out but it definitely wouldn't last me all day. I recharge and refill it after every use.

Has anyone used the blue pods yet? If so thoughts?

Last edited:

Popped one in last night. Perhaps a slight difference in flavour, but that could be my imagination. Has bedded in well now, so all that’s left is to see how long it lasts.

Hopefully back in 4 weeks to say it lasts as well as the originals. Time will tell…

I don't use it for much more than a few hours a day when I'm out but it definitely wouldn't last me all day. I recharge and refill it after every use.

Put one on a few days ago, there is definitely a slight change in flavour, or I'd say kinda mutes the flavour I will still buy the black version as I had no leaks

Put one on a few days ago, there is definitely a slight change in flavour, or I'd say kinda mutes the flavour I will still buy the black version as I had no leaks

Yeah, slightly muted. I will go back to black ones as well, no leaks here either. The bkue might be better with the warmer weather, so if I do get leaks I have the option now.

Yeah, slightly muted. I will go back to black ones as well, no leaks here either. The bkue might be better with the warmer weather, so if I do get leaks I have the option now.

glad its not just me that found them slightly muted, i was questioning myself last night & yes good idea keeping the blue ones for our summer heat if it ever arrives ;)

After trying the blue pod for a few days I've gone back to the black ones, as the blue really strangles the flavour 😢 & yesterday in a FB vape group someone mentioned they are going to release a white version? First I've heard of this but if they are anything like the blue they can keep them & I'm going wait & let someone else be the guinea pig 😉

After trying the blue pod for a few days I've gone back to the black ones, as the blue really strangles the flavour 😢 & yesterday in a FB vape group someone mentioned they are going to release a white version? First I've heard of this but if they are anything like the blue they can keep them & I'm going wait & let someone else be the guinea pig 😉

I was going to try them next time I buy some pods but that doesn't sound so good. Are the wicking holes much smaller?

I was going to try them next time I buy some pods but that doesn't sound so good. Are the wicking holes much smaller?

forget what i said in my last post, ive just taken some macro pic with my phone of the blue & standard pod, the wicking holes on the blue are alot smaller than the black version as you can see from the pics
1716854546953.jpeg
1716854520338.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom