What's new

Thoughts On The Sxmini Puremax

thanks for your reply, in the Netherlands we do not have drake's or la tabacheria. I would love to ever try Drakes Virginia!!! unfortunately no one ships to Netherlands. I only got 200ml BN virginia left, and then I'll have to start vaping regular ejuice because of bad availability.

Sorry to hear that, is it due to a Dutch ban on the sale of vaping products via the internet?

Sorry to hear that, is it due to a Dutch ban on the sale of vaping products via the internet?
i guess that the Dutch flavoured ejuice and disposable ban caused distribution to cease business.
In the meantime everybody including kids have all access to cigarettes and all kinds of flavoured alcoholic beverages. Widely available. People started selling "illegal" vapes from the trunk and social media.

It seemd like even Naturally Extracted Tobacco is not allowed anymore. my only way is to order from US.

If anyone wants to see the new PXPro pods VV has a video on them. Basically to fill you turn the drip tip which blocks the juice off and allows the door (now on the side) to be opened to fill and then turn it back to allow the juice to flow again and it locks the door. If not using it then just close the flow off. He doesn't mention it but it might reduce the capacity. Personally I've not really had leaking issues though I never leave the pod in the mod if not using but this should ensure you don't. Anyway it is good to see Sxmini developing what is imo a really good pod kit.

If anyone wants to see the new PXPro pods VV has a video on them. Basically to fill you turn the drip tip which blocks the juice off and allows the door (now on the side) to be opened to fill and then turn it back to allow the juice to flow again and it locks the door. If not using it then just close the flow off. He doesn't mention it but it might reduce the capacity. Personally I've not really had leaking issues though I never leave the pod in the mod if not using but this should ensure you don't. Anyway it is good to see Sxmini developing what is imo a really good pod kit.

mine have never leaked , but would still like too give these a try, but as yet these not available anywhere

I’ve got both and I do still love the xr max, but the PureMax wins. The flavour is even better and the coil life will make it much cheaper long term. The xr is now my back up kit for when the PureMax is on charge
Which coil are you using on the xr max?

Back
Top Bottom