What's new

Can you help me ditch the Juul?

Just did some googling to understand the issue, no wonder your arse is twitching, each pod only holds 1.2 ml of liquid, at £6 a pod, they are really knocking the piss. Your issue now is you are fished into preferring their neotame laden pods and now you're stuck. No easy way out other than pulling on your big-boy pants and getting on with it or continue to have the mickey taken out you...

Hello @Xinte and welcome.

I have a friend who recommends vuse for you, it's the only one he'll use... but I've never used them personally.

Vape pig do some great realistic (and non-sweet) tobacco liquids. Based on fag and tobacco brands.

Manabush are awesome, but they do tend to be sweet. Their indigene and firewater ranges are very tobaccoey though.

I would try a sceptre 2 or orion 2 pod device, or the vaporesso luxe pro, fwiw.

Cheers

Thanks for the recommendation Lemmy, are the liquids your daughter uses the sweet fruit types?

Yes. Stuff like Cherry, Blue Raspberry and Watermelon. IMHO they are horrid, way too strong. But she thinks they are great, just like the Elfbar.

Trouble is you are looking to change kit and Juice.... that shit don't come easy or cheap or without trial n error, it's well doable though, if you are prepared to adapt and accept change.
Lots of flavours get discontinued all the time and we scramble to buy up the last of the stock, whilst hunting for an alternative, we have to accept that...why am I mentioning this.... because unless Jull go tits up or change up their flavours I fear you are doomed to continue using them.
It's never a good idea in vape land to rely on one kit n juice....cos shit happens

Just did some googling to understand the issue, no wonder your arse is twitching, each pod only holds 1.2 ml of liquid, at £6 a pod, they are really knocking the piss. Your issue now is you are fished into preferring their neotame laden pods and now you're stuck. No easy way out other than pulling on your big-boy pants and getting on with it or continue to have the mickey taken out you...

It rea;lly is about this
Youve made the massive step. Now youve got to take another one

Trouble is you are looking to change kit and Juice.... that shit don't come easy or cheap or without trial n error, it's well doable though, if you are prepared to adapt and accept change.
Lots of flavours get discontinued all the time and we scramble to buy up the last of the stock, whilst hunting for an alternative, we have to accept that...why am I mentioning this.... because unless Jull go tits up or change up their flavours I fear you are doomed to continue using them.
It's never a good idea in vape land to rely on one kit n juice....cos shit happens

Spot on true

(@Lee for the love of god please sell me some Secluded Sorbet concentrate because you are wonderful and such a nice bloke (insert extra loads more compliments here) )

Hello @Xinte and welcome.

I have a friend who recommends vuse for you, it's the only one he'll use... but I've never used them personally.

Vape pig do some great realistic (and non-sweet) tobacco liquids. Based on fag and tobacco brands.

Manabush are awesome, but they do tend to be sweet. Their indigene and firewater ranges are very tobaccoey though.

I would try a sceptre 2 or orion 2 pod device, or the vaporesso luxe pro, fwiw.

Cheers
Hey MTL, I like the ease and size of the Vuse, unfortunately I dont like the flavours, but might be worth persevering, thanks for the suggestions re tobacco liquids, a great lot for me to have a go at, the sceptre and orion look interesting, I have the Vaporesso XROS , really good kit

Hiya Rickster, Indeed you are very right in that trying to change both juice and kit is a tall order, but I think overall finding the right juice for myself would be the most important. I'm very willing to change and adapt but I will still need something that I know I can hit and it will turn down those cig cravings (yes after almost a year I still crave them just as strongly as when I first switched to vaping) I'm sure most of us understand that panic when whatever it was that got us off the cigs becomes unavailable

Back
Top Bottom