What's new

Can you help me ditch the Juul?

Hiya Rickster, Indeed you are very right in that trying to change both juice and kit is a tall order, but I think overall finding the right juice for myself would be the most important. I'm very willing to change and adapt but I will still need something that I know I can hit and it will turn down those cig cravings (yes after almost a year I still crave them just as strongly as when I first switched to vaping) I'm sure most of us understand that panic when whatever it was that got us off the cigs becomes unavailable

I know...you are going to have to kiss a good few frogs till you find a Prince, there really is no other way:)

It rea;lly is about this
Youve made the massive step. Now youve got to take another one
To both John R and Mrs Ashy, I get it I really do, but just like millions of other Juul users who got sucked into this crap in the beginning, the vast majority are trying to find a replacement or have gone back to cigs in frustration. When we all started vaping, whether it was to stop smoking or to start a new habit, I'm sure we all looked at the sparkling array of e cigs behind the counter whilst we were buying our cigs, I certainly did and one day I bought one, the Juul! and yay it worked BUT I had no idea I was going to be stuck still paying out for this piece of crap this far down the line or as John R said, "having the Mickey taken out of me" of course I know this, unfortunately I can't pull up my big boy pants as I only have girl pants, being a girl that is lol What I'm trying to say is, if I was sucked in, then I'm sure millions of others were too (in fact I know there are if you read reddit) and I was looking for other previous Juul users who found something that hit the spot, so that I didnt have to buy every tobacco e liquid to try first

I wouldn'y trust a reviewer to do much more than show you the thing, they can't tell you if you'll like the coils or draw off it, saying that, the S has a slider for the airflow, the Nano doesn't and has quite a large hole in it. I just threw one of their supplied stickers over it and pricked out a wide enough hole to give me the draw I like. Coil-wise I prefer the 1.0 ohm ones.

To both John R and Mrs Ashy, I get it I really do, but just like millions of other Juul users who got sucked into this crap in the beginning, the vast majority are trying to find a replacement or have gone back to cigs in frustration. When we all started vaping, whether it was to stop smoking or to start a new habit, I'm sure we all looked at the sparkling array of e cigs behind the counter whilst we were buying our cigs, I certainly did and one day I bought one, the Juul! and yay it worked BUT I had no idea I was going to be stuck still paying out for this piece of crap this far down the line or as John R said, "having the Mickey taken out of me" of course I know this, unfortunately I can't pull up my big boy pants as I only have girl pants, being a girl that is lol What I'm trying to say is, if I was sucked in, then I'm sure millions of others were too (in fact I know there are if you read reddit) and I was looking for other previous Juul users who found something that hit the spot, so that I didnt have to buy every tobacco e liquid to try first

I would hazard a guess thats where we all started. You are reading many replies from them.
What Im trying to say is you cant have it all ways. We have ALL have had this moment where we know theres no replacement
Theres been recommendations in reply to you and countless on search
We cant give you a like for like for you or Reddit - simply because there isnt one.
How could we? Its absolutely subjective and variable

I eventually gave up my 60-80 a day smoking habit a year ago with the Juul 2, for me it was the only thing that hit like a cig and believe me I've tried almost everything but I'm getting mighty sick of paying the price for so many dud pods, the stupid battery life that doesn't hold it's charge, considering I can easily get through 3-4 pods a day, it really isn't cost effective for the juul to be my way forward, trouble is, I want to stay off the cigs and the Juul just hits the spot where no other pod system, Smok,Nord, Xros, Caliburn etc etc can and no tobacco e liquid even comes close. Whilst I realise that everyone's taste is subjective and what they want from a vape devce is a lot more than keeping off the cigs, all I want is another version of the Juul 2 that is affordable, doesn't have quality issues and satisfies, anyone moved on from Juul who was such a heavy smoker?

Hi mate, as others have mentioned, I agree it's going to take some time to get used to switching to a proper device, I've just gone from an Aspire Nautilus kit (fantastic MTL kit imo, the mod broke after 3 years and I've not got round to replacing it yet) to a cheap aspire gotek kit I picked up in a panic :18: and I found it hard to get used to to begin with and I've been vaping for years! Once you've found the one for you though, it's definitely a money saver!

I can't help too much with the device recommendation, as like I said, I've used the same one for years so I'm not too up to date with the best pod devices on the market atm, but I do own an eliquid company - we only have 1 tobacco flavour at the minute, but I'd be happy to send you out a bottle free of charge to try to help you in your pursuit of finding the perfect one, I can understand it probably feels like you're going to have to try every tobacco flavour in the world, so 1 less flavour to pay for hopefully might help!

Hi mate, as others have mentioned, I agree it's going to take some time to get used to switching to a proper device, I've just gone from an Aspire Nautilus kit (fantastic MTL kit imo, the mod broke after 3 years and I've not got round to replacing it yet) to a cheap aspire gotek kit I picked up in a panic :18: and I found it hard to get used to to begin with and I've been vaping for years! Once you've found the one for you though, it's definitely a money saver!

I can't help too much with the device recommendation, as like I said, I've used the same one for years so I'm not too up to date with the best pod devices on the market atm, but I do own an eliquid company - we only have 1 tobacco flavour at the minute, but I'd be happy to send you out a bottle free of charge to try to help you in your pursuit of finding the perfect one, I can understand it probably feels like you're going to have to try every tobacco flavour in the world, so 1 less flavour to pay for hopefully might help!
Yep, Black Reserve is lovely stuff.

Back
Top Bottom