What's new

Can you help me ditch the Juul?

As others have said there are loads of pods on the market that will work just as well as a Juul, they come in both refillable so you can use any e-liquid you like and pre-filled ones. If you say what Juul tobacco flavour you are using you are more likely to get suggestions of an alternative.
Hi Netvaper, thanks for replying, my flavour of choice from Juul is the 18mg Virginia Tobacco, too me it is not sweet, it is quite dense vapour nic salt with a throat hit like a cig but smooth on the throat, as I said on another reply, so many come forward exclaiming that they have found the holy grail, I rush out to buy it only to find for me it is not at all similar and gets chucked in my overflowing rejects box

Hi Mr DJ thanks for your reply, Yes I'm in the UK, and I understand our limitations regarding nic strength, I think if I'd had a bit more nic strength when I first moved to vaping I wouldn't have been chain vaping as I did, but afterwall 60-80 cigs a day is a hell of a lot of nicotine too! Will have a look at the Manabush, hope they are not too sweet or cloying as all other tobacco flavours have been for me so far
some manabush can be a little sweet and now thinking about it i dont think they actually sell salts in their nokomis range.
maybe NET (naturaly extracted tobacco) is what you need but ive never tried any of those so would not know where to start.

anyone else advise.

I eventually gave up my 60-80 a day smoking habit a year ago with the Juul 2, for me it was the only thing that hit like a cig and believe me I've tried almost everything but I'm getting mighty sick of paying the price for so many dud pods, the stupid battery life that doesn't hold it's charge, considering I can easily get through 3-4 pods a day, it really isn't cost effective for the juul to be my way forward, trouble is, I want to stay off the cigs and the Juul just hits the spot where no other pod system, Smok,Nord, Xros, Caliburn etc etc can and no tobacco e liquid even comes close. Whilst I realise that everyone's taste is subjective and what they want from a vape devce is a lot more than keeping off the cigs, all I want is another version of the Juul 2 that is affordable, doesn't have quality issues and satisfies, anyone moved on from Juul who was such a heavy smoker?
]/

Can I be honest?
You wont find anything that is cheaper, holds its charge, etc like a Juul. It did its job by making you give up the cigs.
But theres still an element of willpower and youve already tried some very decent kits. Caliburn etc
I say this as a long term dual fueler and finally getting there. Your first setup is always the best because it stopped you smoking.
Now you need to start giving those kits and juices a chance for the long term or carry on paying a hell of a lot

]/

Can I be honest?
You wont find anything that is cheaper, holds its charge, etc like a Juul. It did its job by making you give up the cigs.
But theres still an element of willpower and youve already tried some very decent kits. Caliburn etc
I say this as a long term dual fueler and finally getting there. Your first setup is always the best because it stopped you smoking.
Now you need to start giving those kits and juices a chance for the long term or carry on paying a hell of a lot
Hi MrsAshy, thank for your honesty, I appreciate it and yes it is the truth, for many years before finally quitting the cigs, I'd tried so many different vape kits and e liquids and nothing hit like a juul and replicated smoking in such a way that I could quit, but the truth for me is, I vape like I smoked, chain vaping which actually works out more expensive than smoking but yes, I got off the cigs, but one of the major reasons for giving up smoking for me was the expense, so in that respect I'm no better off, also all of this time vaping juul's, my smoking cravings never ever went away, they just became manageable if I chain vaped. Something has to change for sure

some manabush can be a little sweet and now thinking about it i dont think they actually sell salts in their nokomis range.
maybe NET (naturaly extracted tobacco) is what you need but ive never tried any of those so would not know where to start.

anyone else advise.
NET's are something I've looked into MrDJ, still a little confused that tobacco has it's own sweetness and most reviews describe the flavour as sweet. It has been said on a lot of the Juul forums that Saltniclabs Dry tobacco is the closest thing to Juul Virginia Tobacco (I asked about this on the vendor thread) but it just is not available in the UK as the nic is too high for our UK laws

NET's are something I've looked into MrDJ, still a little confused that tobacco has it's own sweetness and most reviews describe the flavour as sweet. It has been said on a lot of the Juul forums that Saltniclabs Dry tobacco is the closest thing to Juul Virginia Tobacco (I asked about this on the vendor thread) but it just is not available in the UK as the nic is too high for our UK laws

I've no experience with Juul so can't say if any NETs would be close to their Virginia Tobacco. I don't know of any 10ml pre-mixed NETs that use nic salts so you'd be looking at shortfills to add that. Maybe have a look at Juice Cabin who do a few Virginias https://juicecabin.co.uk/search?q=virginia&options[prefix]=last

My Daughter (18) was spending a stupid amount of money on Elfbars and Lost Marys. She now uses an Aspire Flexus Q and buys the ElfLiq and MaryLiq flavours. The Aspire Flexus Q is a great little device, it works like a disposable, looks like a disposable, but the battery lasts for a good while and it can go from flat to fully charged in about 20 minutes. It doesn't leak and the coils last for a couple of weeks.

I was so impressed with it I bought one too, as I was finding that my Smok Nord 5 or my mod were a bit anti-social, as they were too cloudy.

My Daughter (18) was spending a stupid amount of money on Elfbars and Lost Marys. She now uses an Aspire Flexus Q and buys the ElfLiq and MaryLiq flavours. The Aspire Flexus Q is a great little device, it works like a disposable, looks like a disposable, but the battery lasts for a good while and it can go from flat to fully charged in about 20 minutes. It doesn't leak and the coils last for a couple of weeks.

I was so impressed with it I bought one too, as I was finding that my Smok Nord 5 or my mod were a bit anti-social, as they were too cloudy.

Thanks for the recommendation Lemmy, are the liquids your daughter uses the sweet fruit types?

Back
Top Bottom