What's new

Hello, and maybe help me with a question..?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77127
  • Start date
i think this can be a factor. we use vapes in most cases to give up fags, which taste rank and kill you. so on that basis, zero taste, or neutral, should be a huge improvement. i was often baffled with new people on here complaining about flavour and saying they might go back to the fags because their liquid doesn’t taste enough of banana custard or blue slushy or whatever.

You are so right! Although I'll add I didn't know how bad fags tasted until I'd quit. Think I vaped for 6 months or so when someone offered me one and I genuinely didn't know they tasted like that. Shows how knackered your taste buds are when you smoke all the time!

I think the biggest issue is the descriptions stating lashings of stuff and rich whatnots. Some of those liquids sound amazing and I wanted them to be done justice by my kit. Especially when some of them can be pricy. If they were sold as tastes better than shit and won't kill you, then I might have thought differently.

When I was quitting I was looking for one of those old nicotine inhalers but then I got all these fancy ideas. And I never wanted to vape because I couldn't fathom the idea of blue slush and tutti frutti.

Not true in my case, my extremely low bar was simply to save money with something which taste unpleasant, it was explained to me early on why I'd never match a disposable.

But anyway, I think after an Xlim, a Drag S, an Argus & an EZ Tube I can claim to have given it a fair attempt, but this evening I was like what the fuck am I doing?? I'm wasting tens of pounds on this absolute shite just getting bitter & resentful when I could simply crack open an Elfa Pod & have a proper vape! So I did. God it is SO nice, I didn't even look what flavour it was (strawberry kiwi prob) but it is fucking lush!! Seems incredible I put myself through weeks of pissing about & wasting far more money than I would've done on Elfa Pods. Mug.

So that was my vaping journey lol. Special mention to Ecigwizard who have been brilliant & refunded my first 3 devices but I didn't by the EZ Tube from there so I'll have to wait see what happens with that, then try to sell all the poxy coils, pods etc I've bought along the way - would you believe I have three different Ohm Z coils alone..? Hahaha no more.

Cheers everyone & good luck!

Not true in my case, my extremely low bar was simply to save money with something which taste unpleasant, it was explained to me early on why I'd never match a disposable.

But anyway, I think after an Xlim, a Drag S, an Argus & an EZ Tube I can claim to have given it a fair attempt, but this evening I was like what the fuck am I doing?? I'm wasting tens of pounds on this absolute shite just getting bitter & resentful when I could simply crack open an Elfa Pod & have a proper vape! So I did. God it is SO nice, I didn't even look what flavour it was (strawberry kiwi prob) but it is fucking lush!! Seems incredible I put myself through weeks of pissing about & wasting far more money than I would've done on Elfa Pods. Mug.

So that was my vaping journey lol. Special mention to Ecigwizard who have been brilliant & refunded my first 3 devices but I didn't by the EZ Tube from there so I'll have to wait see what happens with that, then try to sell all the poxy coils, pods etc I've bought along the way - would you believe I have three different Ohm Z coils alone..? Hahaha no more.

Cheers everyone & good luck!

What you've given up even before you got into rebuildables RTA, RDTA's, RBA's, RDA's, Squonkers, DIYed your own juice, made your own coil n wick....the party was just getting started with stock coils n pods:)

What you've given up even before you got into rebuildables RTA, RDTA's, RBA's, RDA's, Squonkers, DIYed your own juice, made your own coil n wick....the party was just getting started with stock coils n pods:)

cannae match an elf bar i’m afraid. :)

Back
Top Bottom