What's new

Faulty coils from ebay?

I've bought thousands of things from ebay since 2002 including my Topside Dual from UK Vape Kings which is sitting next to me. I'm in the habit of always checking each sellers feedback rating and providing they've got 98% positive or above I know it's very unlikely I'll have a problem with the seller apart from possible problems with the delivery service which can happen with any online purchase.

This particular seller looks like a new vendor who only has just over 500 feedback at 99.1% positive but they seem to have a decent range of products. It's possible the coils are fake but I think it's probably just bad luck due to a duff batch.

I've bought thousands of things from ebay since 2002 including my Topside Dual from UK Vape Kings which is sitting next to me. I'm in the habit of always checking each sellers feedback rating and providing they've got 98% positive or above I know it's very unlikely I'll have a problem with the seller apart from possible problems with the delivery service which can happen with any online purchase.

This particular seller looks like a new vendor who only has just over 500 feedback at 99.1% positive but they seem to have a decent range of products. It's possible the coils are fake but I think it's probably just bad luck due to a duff batch.
I think this is the case.

Eventually got a reply from the vendor...

HI there

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We appreciate you reaching out. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing a problem with the product. We understand how frustrating and inconvenient this must be. we haven't received any similar reports about this product before.

As we're not the manufacturer, we'll be contacting them immediately to investigate the issue further. . We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to address this matter

Kind regards

Well, it's better than no response at all I suppose. What's difficult to understand is how these duff batches come about, it's not as if a coil is an extremely complicated bit of kit...

I think this is the case.

Eventually got a reply from the vendor...

HI there

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We appreciate you reaching out. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing a problem with the product. We understand how frustrating and inconvenient this must be. we haven't received any similar reports about this product before.

As we're not the manufacturer, we'll be contacting them immediately to investigate the issue further. . We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to address this matter

Kind regards

Well, it's better than no response at all I suppose. What's difficult to understand is how these duff batches come about, it's not as if a coil is an extremely complicated bit of kit...
When i had a couple of faulty coils i contacted the vendor,they replaced them without any fuss, so i think they're just passing the buck imo..Always get my pnp coils from ecigclouds,one of the cheapest online vendors.

Back
Top Bottom