What's new

Can you help me ditch the Juul?

Hi Netvaper, thanks for replying, my flavour of choice from Juul is the 18mg Virginia Tobacco, too me it is not sweet, it is quite dense vapour nic salt with a throat hit like a cig but smooth on the throat, as I said on another reply, so many come forward exclaiming that they have found the holy grail, I rush out to buy it only to find for me it is not at all similar and gets chucked in my overflowing rejects box

You need to ween yourself onto a different flavour if you've been vaping the same flavour for ages, in my experience it will only take a few days to get used to the new flavour if you vape it all day. But if you can't get past that first nothing is going to work. Just find something you like (but isn't the same) and get used to vaping that.

I'm afraid I agree with si above.
I went through a huge list of Virginia tobacco liquids with someone from the US on reddit a few years back, looking for a replacement for the juul. We found flavours that matched pretty well but then the throat hit and draw experience wouldn't be right.
It was theorized that they put some special sauce in those bloody juul pods.
We ended up moving to a different tobacco flavour all together and I think a vaporesso pod mod with mesh coils delivered the right vaping experience for them.
New flavours take a while and need to be a do or for thing or you'll always compare to your old crush, lol.

Never used a juul so cant compare anything. My daily vape is Hangsen RY4 atom 70pg 30vg 18mg the high PG gives the right throat feel but not much vapour. I get 10 bottles delivered for around £13. My go to devices for RY4 and Bar juice 5000 are the Uwell Kalmia and Caliburn G3, love the Kalmia instant warmth and taste even with its auto draw with it's small mesh coil and short thin air pipe, mouth peice is nice and can esily aim it down for great flavour. The the cons are small pod 1.6ml but as its mouth to lung and 1.2ohm coil I'm not refilling that often, batterys small but charges fast.

Back
Top Bottom