What's new

La Tabaccherica NET concentrates

this is what I call a one shot.

https://www.eliquidflavourconcentra...a-jackfruit-flavour-concentrate-by-pacha-mama

pre-mixed single concentrates, save you mixing the recipe yourself.... or a concentrate version of a mixed e-liquid.

FLV tobaccos are a single flavour concentrate that you can use 'solo'

I didn't make this stuff up though, so don't shoot me if it's all a bit daft.

i don’t think they are single flavour concentrates, though. maybe something like spearmint. but i don’t think there is a flavour that exists in nature that is kentucky blend. that concentrate is definitely a blend of many different flavour concentrates, to make the distinctive aroma and taste they called that name.

i’m going to water it down with a load of pg and call it a one shot :)

i don’t think they are single flavour concentrates, though. maybe something like spearmint. but i don’t think there is a flavour that exists in nature that is kentucky blend. that concentrate is definitely a blend of many different flavour concentrates, to make the distinctive aroma and taste they called that name.

haha...

not 'single flavour' concentrate, but a 'single' flavour concentrate. .... a one shot is a blend of 'single' flavour concentrates to create a pre-mixed recipe.

a single flavour concentrate doesn't mean it's only one pure flavour... and visa versa

for a example one could sell a 'strawberry' one shot, that's made up of 3 different strawberry flavours and a little raspberry and maybe a little cactus...... creating a 'strawberry' one shot .... one of the strawberry flavourings in the recipe might taste nice on it's own, but it would be a 'single flavour concentrate' not a 'one shot' ................................. capiche?

haha...

not 'single flavour' concentrate, but a 'single' flavour concentrate. .... a one shot is a blend of 'single' flavour concentrates to create a pre-mixed recipe.

a single flavour concentrate doesn't mean it's only one pure flavour... and visa versa

for a example one could sell a 'strawberry' one shot, that's made up of 3 different strawberry flavours and a little raspberry and maybe a little cactus...... creating a 'strawberry' one shot .... one of the strawberry flavourings in the recipe might taste nice on it's own, but it would be a 'single flavour concentrate' not a 'one shot' ................................. capiche?

not really. because there might be a “concentrate” vendor who has a strawberry concentrate which has more individual different flavour components/molecules in it than all of the “single flavours” in your strawberry one shot combined. so i don’t see how that makes it a clear distinction.

i’m going to go with “one shot” meaning watered down with pg, then sold at higher price.

You could, but it probably wouldn't take long before someone goes "that tastes exactly like flavourah Kentucky" and you've have an angry mob of snap-back wearing vapers with tunnels in their ears baying for your blood.

or put another way, most, or even all, flavour concentrates as we know them are “recipes”.

not really. because there might be a “concentrate” vendor who has a strawberry concentrate which has more individual different flavour components/molecules in it than all of the “single flavours” in your strawberry one shot combined. so i don’t see how that makes it a clear distinction.

i’m going to go with “one shot” meaning watered down with pg, then sold at higher price.

well sure yeah.... some single flavours are far more developed than others, it's only a clear distinction at retail and it's not even that clear then.

or put another way, most, or even all, flavour concentrates as we know them are “recipes”.

This is true... but some you really wouldn't want to vape on their own. .....like, I dunno yogurt or something.

I never made the rules.....someone invented a dinosaur sound and we all just went with it:)

Back
Top Bottom