What's new

Questions about nicotine in NET's...

tommyx95

Hi guys.

I've purchased a few bottles of Black Note eliquid and I'm amazed by the quality, throat hit and flavour of their eliquid. It's quite pricey though and I was thinking to mix my own juice with the La Tabaccheria extracts. The problem though is that with the concentrates I'd have to use a nic shot which is basically synthetic nicotine and I quite love that Black Note's nicotine content is 100% natural - derived from the tobacco leaf as they state on their website. I feel like, compared to any other liquid I've vaped before, Black Note eliquid just hits different and it doesn't make me sick like most synthetic nic juices do. I've searched to see if I can find natural nicotine nicshots and there isn't any, obviously. Will it hit the same if I mix a concentrate, VG/PG base and a standard freebase nicshot to try and replicate the Black Note ones?

I know, I'm trying to save a few bucks here and what I'm looking for (natural nic salts) isn't really possible to find but I thought I'd ask here for opinions.

Cheers

Hi guys.

I've purchased a few bottles of Black Note eliquid and I'm amazed by the quality, throat hit and flavour of their eliquid. It's quite pricey though and I was thinking to mix my own juice with the La Tabaccheria extracts. The problem though is that with the concentrates I'd have to use a nic shot which is basically synthetic nicotine and I quite love that Black Note's nicotine content is 100% natural - derived from the tobacco leaf as they state on their website. I feel like, compared to any other liquid I've vaped before, Black Note eliquid just hits different and it doesn't make me sick like most synthetic nic juices do. I've searched to see if I can find natural nicotine nicshots and there isn't any, obviously. Will it hit the same if I mix a concentrate, VG/PG base and a standard freebase nicshot to try and replicate the Black Note ones?

I know, I'm trying to save a few bucks here and what I'm looking for (natural nic salts) isn't really possible to find but I thought I'd ask here for opinions.

Cheers

No, Nic Shots are not "basically synthetic nicotine" almost all (if not all) nicotine used in e-liquids and 'nic shots' is extracted from tobacco leaves as far as I'm aware.

they will also be adding benzoic acid or something to turn the nic into salt nic. so the description seems a bit disingenuous.

Just ask the supplier if their nicotine is synthetic or not, as said above I think you'll find the vast majority is extracted from tobacco be it freebase or salts.

As to Black Note and La Tabaccheria e-liquids the former is generally milder and smoother than the latter.

i think synthetic nic is much purer and much higher quality than regular snout leaf extracted stuff. it is very expensive. you’d be lucky if your nic shots were synthetic.

Back
Top Bottom