What's new

nic salt/free base mislabel??

postman_pat

Hi all,

Twice now I've bought freebase eliquid this year from a well known supermarket, each a different brand, and I'm convinced they have nic salt.

The throat hit and taste are very reminiscent. It hits much faster too, the same as nic salt.

What I will say is I am a menthol/tobacco vaper and both of these were fruit flavoured.

When I used to vape nic salts I was on fruit flavours too.

Is my mind playing tricks on me? Has anyone else bought freebase to find it was nic salt instead?

Or am I getting in my head and it's the flavours affecting the throat hit.

Won't state the brands but they are very popular and trusted. I'd be surprised if they mislabelled!

Hi all,

Twice now I've bought freebase eliquid this year from a well known supermarket, each a different brand, and I'm convinced they have nic salt.

The throat hit and taste are very reminiscent. It hits much faster too, the same as nic salt.

What I will say is I am a menthol/tobacco vaper and both of these were fruit flavoured.

When I used to vape nic salts I was on fruit flavours too.

Is my mind playing tricks on me? Has anyone else bought freebase to find it was nic salt instead?

Or am I getting in my head and it's the flavours affecting the throat hit.

Won't state the brands but they are very popular and trusted. I'd be surprised if they mislabelled!

Maybe it's because you frequently vape menthol... I find menthol pretty harsh on the throat, this seems similar to a throat hit to me. I couldn't comment on tobacco flavours as I have avoided them since I stopped smoking.

I think you would know if you were buying Nic Salt as it essentially has zero throat hit unless you have an allergy to it. I can't vape concentrated Freebase as even 6mg concentration will trash my throat - I could be way off the mark but if you're getting some, but reduced, throat hit I think it could be the flavourings not giving the same level of throat hit you are accustomed to.
But as I don't vape MTL concentration freebase so I could be way off the mark.

One way to find out for certain is to buy a single bottle of fruit flavoured Nic Salt juice to compare them.

Back
Top Bottom