What's new

Bar Juice or Elfliq salts for a better throat hit?

Vanch

Initiate
I'm trying to experiment with different nic salt brands to find one that gives a decent throat hit. I know nic salts aren't the best when it comes to throat hit, but which of these two brands would you say are better when it comes to throat hit?

I recently bought some IVG 20mg nic salts and the throat hit was pretty much non existent, so I'm trying to find an alternative.

If the throat hit is the same between Bar Juice & Elfliq liquids, then which of the two are better overall?

Thanks.

Salt nic should be pretty much the same in all brands .
But other things can alter the effect of throat hit ...like cooling or flavour ...maybe citrus for example ....
I posted you a link in your last post to riot salt hybrid .....it has 50% salt nic and 50% freebase nic ....so that you get better throat hit

Nic Salts are supposed to be a smoother vape than Freebase so can't see you getting a massive throat hit from them. They are basically all made the same so are going to vape the same. For a Throat Hit i would of thought a DTL Vape would hit the spot better.

The only throat hit I got from disposables or barsalt liquids is when when there iced.

Ultimately

if you are after throat hit - nic salts are not the best option .

hybrids may be better -or full on freebase

better flavour with freebase anyway - IMO

Back
Top Bottom