What's new

Need throat hit!!!!

Kelibrox55

I started vaping to stop smoking about 12 years ago and I don't know if I've just got to used to it but I cant seem to find anything to get a good throat hit. Over the years most eliquids I've used have ended up being discontinued or they change the flavour so I've had to find a new brand. To be honest I'm extremely picky I only have tobacco and I hate the sweet tasting tobacco and ones that taste like roll your own, anyway I'm currently using cirro ( the new style) because it's the only one that doesn't taste like a sweet tobacco but just lately I can't seem to get a good throat hit, I was advised to try a higher PG and that did nothing apart from give me a sore throat then I was advised to try Nic salts and now I've just been told that they don't give a better hit. I currently have an aspire tigon I've tried the onixx and even on the highest setting it's still weak, can someone please advise me on what I need to get the throat hit I'm looking for without the sore throat. Sorry for the super long post

50/50 freebase is your best bet.....salts are too smooth what nic strength do you vape at?

You don't mention what kit you're using but the usual ways to increase throat hit are to increase coil height, increase nic and more PG.

@John R "I currently have an aspire tigon I've tried the onixx "

Back
Top Bottom