What's new

Need throat hit!!!!

I feel you on the sweet tobaccos, they're grim.

As others have mentioned, more PG, more nic and higher coil (rebuildables only) are the main factors in throat hit. As you're not rebuilding that just leaves more PG and more nic. 50/50 is a reasonable level of PG, I don't think you would benefit from going much higher. You probably wouldn't want to go much higher with nicotine, and commercially available liquids peak at 20mg in the UK (because of the bloody TPD).

I've never tried the tigon, but I find the sceptre 2 (innokin) gives a decent level of hit for a simple device. It's only 17 quid or so, so it might be worth a go. I think the coils are 0.6 or thereabouts. So for the tigon too, you could try using one of the lower ohm coil options to see if that helps. It might. Normally lower ohm coils are suited to lower nic level eliquids, but you *might* find with your current liquid that it hits the spot for you.

Edit to add: Might be worth exercising a little bit of caution chain vaping if you're using a lower ohm coil with an 18mg eliquid. I've done it before and overnicotining is not nice :sick:
Thanks I'll look in to that device, and yep I am bad for chain vaping!

Is there any kit you would recommend?

Recommending stuff is difficult...what suits me, might not suit you, so I tend not to recommend stuff...looks like you are already using cirro 50/50 18ml tobacco...so that's that sorted.
In all honestly the rip your throat off stuff that was available back in the day has mostly gone and folks have adapted to 50/50 at best.....unless you mix up your own liquid you might have to adapt too.
You could spend money fking about with this kit n that kit n still not be satisfied....good luck though.

I started vaping to stop smoking about 12 years ago and I don't know if I've just got to used to it but I cant seem to find anything to get a good throat hit. Over the years most eliquids I've used have ended up being discontinued or they change the flavour so I've had to find a new brand. To be honest I'm extremely picky I only have tobacco and I hate the sweet tasting tobacco and ones that taste like roll your own, anyway I'm currently using cirro ( the new style) because it's the only one that doesn't taste like a sweet tobacco but just lately I can't seem to get a good throat hit, I was advised to try a higher PG and that did nothing apart from give me a sore throat then I was advised to try Nic salts and now I've just been told that they don't give a better hit. I currently have an aspire tigon I've tried the onixx and even on the highest setting it's still weak, can someone please advise me on what I need to get the throat hit I'm looking for without the sore throat. Sorry for the super long post
If you are asthmatic or have issues like that. All I can say is go nowhere near Foavour Art Flash or anything that says they can replicate a throat hit. When I started I tried FA Flash. It was horrid and gave me asthma. It shouldn't be on the market and if it is should come with serious health warnings. Personally it should be banned. Smoking never upset my asthma. That thing is utter A grade rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom