What's new

New(ish) Vaper - Questions...

One final question...
If i fancied a rest from DTL and wanted to MTL vape, is it a case of just getting a suitable tank and using the same mod that I have? To clarify, I have the Geekvape Aegis X which goes up to 200w. I know MTL tanks and the higher resistance coils will only tolerate around up to 40w or so, so I can set my mod to that no problems. But will that work? Literally just getting a different tank and using that and swapping back and forth as and when the mood strikes me?
i would be cautious of ebay as there are so many fakes and clones sold on there.

your mod has a 510 screw connection so any MTL tank will work on it but just keep wattage low below the range of your coil.
a rough guide but each make is different
1.8ohm coil 9-14watts
1.2ohm 15-20w

Thanks guys. Looking at the Nautilus 3 tank. Seems to have good reviews.
What I'm trying to get is similar to a Hayati pro disposable. It produces nice powerful flavours and the clouds aren't too shoddy. That's what I'm after.

Any other recommendations for a MTL tank?

Urgh. The flavour concentrate I ordered contains glucose. It was so cheap that I just ordered it as it didn't matter much to find out the ingredients or not first.

I think I know the answer to this, but I can't include glucose in my eliquid can I? lol.

Also has mono-propylene.

Urgh. The flavour concentrate I ordered contains glucose. It was so cheap that I just ordered it as it didn't matter much to find out the ingredients or not first.

I think I know the answer to this, but I can't include glucose in my eliquid can I? lol.

Also has mono-propylene.
a link to the item would help.

Also has mono-propylene.
Let us all know if you end up with a cold nose and a glossy coat :)

Back
Top Bottom