What's new

New(ish) Vaper - Questions...

Urgh. The flavour concentrate I ordered contains glucose. It was so cheap that I just ordered it as it didn't matter much to find out the ingredients or not first.

I think I know the answer to this, but I can't include glucose in my eliquid can I? lol.

Also has mono-propylene.

I think 'mono-propylene' is just another name for Propylene glycol aka PG.

but yeah, there's plenty of paces to buy e-liquid where you wouldn't have to worry, so maybe do that in future?

PG is often named mono propylene glycol.
On the ebay listing it says mono propylene glucose.

Not all flavourings can be used in eliquids, it is better to buy from somewhere selling specifically for eliquid if unsure

With eBay i tend to stick with the same vendors and have bought tons of stuff on there. I am less sure about Amazon because of the reviews on there. You always get someone on there who will proper give something that is actually excellent and give it a slagging off. I read a review on a Posi-drive Screw Driver and this guy he really tore into the company because it didn't fit a flat head screw. Another guy bought a Bluetooth Speaker and moaned that it's useless because it doesn't play in Stereo, this is the world we live in lol. If you ever need amusing read Amazon reviews.

So I tried using the concentrate I got by adding a bit to an old 10ml empty I had, then adding the 70/30 eliquid. I gave it a try in a tank with a coil I was about to throw away (didn't want to potentially ruin a new coil).
It worked, even though it has glucose in it. It vaped just fine, but the flavour was sickly. I didn't like it.

I've been recommended "Seriously bar salts" & "Bar drop eliquid" as liquids that are intense and are supposed to mimic the flavour experience of disposables, so I'm going to get them ordered and see what they're like.

once hooked on neotame you're gonna have a heck of a time bing satisfied with any other liquids out there.

I know it’s already been mentioned, but if you’re using a vape at 50w or whatever, it’s very easy to get nic-sick with higher strength liquids. It’s not pleasant :puke:

I know it’s already been mentioned, but if you’re using a vape at 50w or whatever, it’s very easy to get nic-sick with higher strength liquids. It’s not pleasant :puke:

I have one tank at 23w and another one at 90w. The last time I was sick from nicotine was when I first started smoking as a teen. I remember how horrible it was.

Back
Top Bottom