What's new

La Tabaccherica NET concentrates

I've been looking at Drakes Latakia concentrate. 30ml for £8.99, mix at 5-10%, even with the postage @ 6.50 :11:Probably still a good deal, the other Drake's are up to 20-30% on the mix, so I doubt I'll bother with them. Cant see me spending £40 quid for free delivery.

Their delivery cost is high as they now only use DPD next day and it used to be £30 for free delivery but £40 to stock up & free delivery doesn't bother me as it lasts yonks.

Naturevape is £3.99 for RM48 delivery of LT juice.

Oh angry fox do a lovely one, can’t remember the exact name but it’s Kentucky with chocolate orange, sounds unusual but my god its amazing, vape loads of that.

I vape 9mg too, if you pm me your address I’ll get a couple of 10ml samples sent to you for you to try, to be warned though if decide to buy from italy postage isn’t cheap, so need a few to be worth while, on a plus side normally arrives next day.
That is an absolutely kind offer that I will take you up on thank you. I’ve seen the postage from Italy is the same price as nearly two bottles on concentrates so defo correct on doing decent order to make it worth while.

1. I've been looking at Drakes Latakia concentrate. 30ml for £8.99, mix at 5-10%, even with the postage @ 6.50 :11:Probably still a good deal, the other Drake's are up to 20-30% on the mix, so I doubt I'll bother with them. Cant see me spending £40 quid for free delivery.
I saw that La Tabaccherica recommend a 2% dilution for Latakia from them. So a 10ml bottle would go miles.

I’ve had drakes but not concentrate so I’m open to check it out at some point. But like you say the dilution rate is 20-30% for what I usually like to try. Just seems a hell of a lot to get some flavour out of it.

But like you say the dilution rate is 20-30% for what I usually like to try. Just seems a hell of a lot to get some flavour out of it.
20% is vape industry standard for one shots, I use flavorah baccies a lot, at anything from 0.15 to 1%, but they're obviously not one shots.

20% is vape industry standard for one shots, I use flavorah baccies a lot, at anything from 0.15 to 1%, but they're obviously not one shots.
I agree with that. If you buy extra dry 4pod that’s also 20ml concentrate. But I feel I would need to get 30% mix with drakes excluding Latakia to really get depth of flavour. It’s not a problem if anything it shows how concentrated La Tabaccherica @ 10ml.

It is? Damn I don't think I've ever used a one shot that was over 15%

what is a one shot? a few of the FLVs are good to mix solo. that would make them a one shot surely?
To my understanding one shots are enough concentrate for one mix of usually 100ml liquid. Like a long shot but without the bottle effectively.

To my understanding one shots are enough concentrate for one mix of usually 100ml liquid. Like a long shot but without the bottle effectively.

To me it's just premixed flavourings, rather than single flavour concentrates.

Most of mine are in 30ml bottles ... mixed at 10, 12, 15 etc % They make way more than 100ml

I have no idea what a long shot is, but I heard he kicked the bucket. ;)

It's just silly names anyway....

what is a one shot? a few of the FLVs are good to mix solo. that would make them a one shot surely?

this is what I call a one shot.

https://www.eliquidflavourconcentra...a-jackfruit-flavour-concentrate-by-pacha-mama

pre-mixed single concentrates, save you mixing the recipe yourself.... or a concentrate version of a mixed e-liquid.

FLV tobaccos are a single flavour concentrate that you can use 'solo'

I didn't make this stuff up though, so don't shoot me if it's all a bit daft.

Back
Top Bottom