What's new

Review Drake’s NET Concentrates Review Mixing On Scales

Anyone having issues with the payment gateway drakes uses? Keeps in saying invalid billing address. Or are you using the bank transfer option?

Anyone having issues with the payment gateway drakes uses? Keeps in saying invalid billing address. Or are you using the bank transfer option?

Didn't see this but yes. Both orders I've placed using a debit Mastercard were rejected by Nochex saying card details incorrect, they weren't, so I used a Visa credit card and it went through. I've sent Drake's a message about it so hopefully will hear back.

Didn't see this but yes. Both orders I've placed using a debit Mastercard were rejected by Nochex saying card details incorrect, they weren't, so I used a Visa credit card and it went through. I've sent Drake's a message about it so hopefully will hear back.
I ended up using the bank transfer option in the end when I placed an order.

I ended up using the bank transfer option in the end when I placed an order.

Got an email from Drake's and they've changed their card system so hopefully the issues with the previous one will be over plus they have 20% off this weekend. :2thumbsup:

Drakes Morgan Maple is another belter mixed at 25%....don't go a thinking this is a very sweet baccy vape it's not.. they have nailed the right balance.

Back
Top Bottom