What's new

Review Drake’s NET Concentrates Review Mixing On Scales

Hmm... received mine. Surprisingly (and I did not noticed such in the previous batch), the "cherry" after opening developed pretty distinguishable acetone smell... I have put it in the mix and steeping, but after one or two weeks waiting I will put it to chromatograph in my lab... certainly I do not want to inhale the acetone...
Strange.

Checked today. Both, not mixed and premixed do have the distingushable acetone smell... 24hrs can be a short time, but I did not noticed anything like that with the previous batch.
Passed via the liquid chromatography (365nm), result is 0.025% of the C3H6O...
Unsure if they have changed manufacturing/extraction process, is it "bad batch" or stg....?
Did anyone noticed similar?

EDIT: I have been contacted by the Vendor. There is an issue with their (recently changed) "cherry" flavour supplier, and the acetone (nail polish smell) can be one of a few issues thay have with them. Overall, they will return to the previous one, so the problem may be eliminated shortly.

EDIT II: after a few days on the mixer at elevated temperature - the acetone is gone now. OK, not completely but within the ppm (parts per million) range, so undetectable and harmless, if you will not drink a few litres of it. Flavour is AMAZING

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom