What's new

La Tabaccherica NET concentrates

Haha yeah no that feeling, I go months hardly spending then have a blow out [emoji4]

it's hard.. I get so used to spending literally nothing for months and months, when I have to buy some nic or whatever it really annoys me because I'd rather spend it on something else.

You have to remember the dilution rates for la Tabaccherica. Dilution rate is 5 - 10%. I did 7% for the burley and Virginia @ 60ml that’s like 4ml. Il get 5 x 60ml from two 10ml bottles. The organic4pod I used 3.3ml for 60ml so il get 3 x 60ml out of a 10ml bottle.

After nic shots, vg, pg, each 60ml costs me around £7 - £8. Compared to buying Florence or London or New York extradry4 pod that ended up at around £25 for 60ml.

Drakes sell NET concentrates which are cheaper £8.99 for 60ml but the recommended dilution rate is 20/30%. That’s 8ml @ 20% or 12ml @ 30% for 50/50pg and vg with 9mg nic. 60 divided by 12 (because from experience you will want a 30% mix to gain as much flavour as you can from drakes products) is 5 bottles at 60ml.

But if you want to vape high end NETs with bags of flavour and probably one or if not the best on the market there’s no cheaper way. If anybody feels £7 to £8 for 60ml is expensive then fair enough. Each to their own. But for that price I’m willing to spend that. 60ml lasts me around 3 weeks ish. That’s pennies per day for an enjoyable vape compared to £15 for a 100ml shortfall of some synthetic tobacco (as I only vape tobacco flavours) which I do not enjoy nearly half as much.

Last edited:
Haha yeah no that feeling, I go months hardly spending then have a blow out [emoji4]

I’ve just done the same thing. Cost me like £70 to get set up. But I have 1 litre of of, vg, 28 nic shots, syringes, bottles, 3 x concentrates La Tabaccherica courtesy of Naturevape. Everything else was from Darkstar. Now I’m set for the next I guess 6 months or something stupid. So what £12 - £14 a month. I can live with that.

Il exclude the prices I’ve paid for a mod, RTAs, coils, cotton, tools, Argus g vape and pods. Only because I’m set now for years a so that pays for itself over time.

I use their standard concentrates, they're very good, mixing is way cheaper and doing it by weight is the easiest and mess free way, Glad you are enjoying it. :clapping:

Cheers mate. I’m enjoying it so much I have the correct liquids and set ups. It’s so much cheaper this way and scales is so easy it’s a joke.

It’s taken me ages to get to a point im finally happy and content with vaping. It’s as close as I’m ever going to get to my dream of vaping as close to smoking a roll up as possible. You’ve helped me loads and so has this community I appreciate it.

Is there anything on the market that’s more luxurious or better flavour that’s NET than La Tabaccherica? If there is something please let me know. I’m happy to try other NET concentrates.

Is there anything on the market that’s more luxurious or better flavour that’s NET than La Tabaccherica? If there is something please let me know. I’m happy to try other NET concentrates.

There’s some really good ones from Italy that I vape often, company’s like azhads elixir, angry fox vape, k-flavour company, vaping gentleman club are some I use every day, out of interest what nic strength do you vape?

There’s some really good ones from Italy that I vape often, company’s like azhads elixir, angry fox vape, k-flavour company, vaping gentleman club are some I use every day, out of interest what nic strength do you vape?

9mg currently have recently came down from 20mg. Started to feel I was proper addicted to nicotine @ 20. 9mg is my sweet spot I can’t go any less.

Thank you for that list. I was trying to think of several of those names but I couldnt pull them from the memory bank. Didn’t know angry fox sells NETs

9mg currently have recently came down from 20mg. Started to feel I was proper addicted to nicotine @ 20. 9mg is my sweet spot I can’t go any less.

Thank you for that list. I was trying to think of several of those names but I couldnt pull them from the memory bank. Didn’t know angry fox sells NETs

Oh angry fox do a lovely one, can’t remember the exact name but it’s Kentucky with chocolate orange, sounds unusual but my god its amazing, vape loads of that.

I vape 9mg too, if you pm me your address I’ll get a couple of 10ml samples sent to you for you to try, to be warned though if decide to buy from italy postage isn’t cheap, so need a few to be worth while, on a plus side normally arrives next day.

Thanks...... £10-£12 for a 10ml? :11:

LT's concentrates are pretty strong and I mix them at 5% so that 10ml concentrate makes 200ml for £10 plus around £1 for VG/PG. Imo that's cheap for a high quality NET. :)

Last edited:
I've been looking at Drakes Latakia concentrate. 30ml for £8.99, mix at 5-10%, even with the postage @ 6.50 :11:Probably still a good deal, the other Drake's are up to 20-30% on the mix, so I doubt I'll bother with them. Cant see me spending £40 quid for free delivery.

Back
Top Bottom