What's new

Ichor liquid tobacco or Mod and tank for NET?

Ahhhh life vapes dilemmas. I’ve bought some NET tobacco from Drakes. It is nice but very subtle. I’ve been running pod systems for many years and enjoy the convenience.

However I’ve been searching for a true tobacco flavour rather than tobacco desert.

I used to exclusively vape element 555 tobacco as that was the smoothest and kinda tobacco flavour I could find. I’ve got some barrell aged tobacco from Dark star that’s ok still quite deserty specially compared to the NET tobacco.

So now do I just go the mod route with an RTA to smoke drakes and similar NETs and use the pod systems for driving and work. I can’t be bothered to carry around mods and tanks and have to sort out RTAs on the move. Problem is NET is destroying my coils on the bi daily. It’s not feasible and expensive.

Or has anybody tried Ichor liquids? They do a big range of tobacco flavours that looks promising but is a bit more money that the standard e liquids. I really want something to resemble tobacco. I’m no fool I get whatever you do you not get that exact taste, flavours smokiness etc. I’m just so sick to artificial tastes. Anybody got any thoughts? Is there any tobacco only people on this thread lol? I do feel like there’s not many exclusive tobacco vapers around.
I've used to vape ichor liquids. They're good. My friend has sensitivity to PG and they do pure VG liquids, which is pretty unique I think. Congress is the tobacco flavour he swears by (he doesn't like sweet liquids) so that might be worth a try.

For a genuine tobacco flavour I would recommend ok-smokey (now called vape pig I believe). Their golden virgina liquid is the nearest thing I've had to a genuine cigarette experience whilst vaping. Turns out that I actually prefer desert flavoured liquids more, but I was impressed at their flavours, because most tobacco liquid for me (inc NETs) taste more like tobacco if you chewed it, as opposed to if you smoked it.

Def worth trying manabush too, they do some lovely flavours, but you're right they tend to be a bit sweet. The "leaf" range might be more up your street. Or indigine. Proper tobacco flavours.

I've used to vape ichor liquids. They're good. My friend has sensitivity to PG and they do pure VG liquids, which is pretty unique I think. Congress is the tobacco flavour he swears by (he doesn't like sweet liquids) so that might be worth a try.

For a genuine tobacco flavour I would recommend ok-smokey (now called vape pig I believe). Their golden virgina liquid is the nearest thing I've had to a genuine cigarette experience whilst vaping. Turns out that I actually prefer desert flavoured liquids more, but I was impressed at their flavours, because most tobacco liquid for me (inc NETs) taste more like tobacco if you chewed it, as opposed to if you smoked it.

Def worth trying manabush too, they do some lovely flavours, but you're right they tend to be a bit sweet. The "leaf" range might be more up your street. Or indigine. Proper tobacco flavours.

thank you for your input some good ideas there. I’m trying to get away from the sweet sugar taste. Even pure NETs have a high sugar content from fermentation it would seem. Somebody else said about old Smokey from smoke pig so that’s come up a few times too. I’ve bookmarked the link to try at some point.

get yourself a bottle of this and put a couple of drops in a nic shot. there’s nothing sweet about it

FLV_commercial_cigarette_medium.jpg

I prefer the plain tobacco, a lot of popular juices on here are far too sweet for me, but that's fine as everyone has a different palate. Currently using Drake's as juice cabin is being transferred.
I do enjoy ok smoky, and bread of heaven/grey mari and as a treat hol, which I have not had for a while come to think about it.

For anybody that is interested in this thread and NET tobacco or trying to replace smoking as much as possible I have an update:

I did take the plunge and spoke to Mark from Naturevape. I sent him a WhatsApp and had a phone call with him on a Saturday afternoon. Now how’s that for service!

He told me first thing to do is to source a juice I like then look at moving to tanks and mods if I couldn’t get the desired results. He recommended La tabaccheria extra dry 4pod range of eliquid. He does have sole distribution rights for the U.K.

il admit I was skeptical due to there big claims regarding this product. Some of the claims are:

1. Made for pre-made coils and will not junk up. Apparently 100ml of liquid can pass through one coil before failure
2. Liquid is completely clear whilst maintaining full flavour, body and lingering aftertaste / tannings due to several and new extraction methods.
3. Offers close to smoking as possible through a vape.
4. No sweetness or desert aspect. LT have extracted the of the natural sweetness out of the liquid so it’s dryer and more like actual smoke.
5. Longfill bottle with up to 12mg nicotine and top
Up with base without lose of flavour. There are more but check out Naturevape or LTs website for more info.

Bold claims. A longfill of 20ml concentrate in a 60ml bottle comes in at £18.99 excluding postage. Yes it’s expensive however what’s a pack of cigarettes these days? It’s an expensive liquid by time you do nic shots, some base it’s around £25 for 60ml. However NET is always more than standard eliquids from what I can tell. But by the standards it’s expensive. Not house of liquid expensive tho.

The names of the liquids arnt the best. New York, Florence and London. If I’m buying NET personally i prefer to know what I’m supposed to be smoking. However LT offer a wide range. Naturevape only have 3 varieties at the moment due to label restrains and minimum orders etc.

If the claim of 100ml of liquid through on pre-made coil is correct then the cost is offset through coils. That’s if it does what it says it does. But would need to decide if this liquid is like actually smoking a roll up which is what I crave to taste again.

I’ve had my delivery today. Mixed up. Apparently it’s shake and vape but let’s be honest nothing is. So leaving to rest for 24hrs.

of course I’ve had a sample of both after resting for a few hours. Smokey, tannings it is good. More to come after it’s rested.

Anybody else tried this yet? I’ve only vaped drakes NET before and that was a few weeks ago lol. Other than that it’s been various standard Eliquids in search of a real tobacco taste, smell, and feel on the mouth. I looked at NET Eliquids when I first quit smoking but never did it. Reason was it clogged up coils and I didn’t want to use mods or tanks at all. All my previous experiences of those devices were bad back then. I didn’t understand about nic salts or freebase nicotine or wattage or ohms. All I knew was everytime I used a mod and tank I coughed my lungs up and couldn’t get on with it.

I just wanted to smoke something like a roll up so always stayed with pod systems after I quit smoking using a juul with golden tobacco pods. I have started this thread to help other people that wanna vape tobacco flavours and are stuck like I have been for the last 3 years. I couldn’t really find any decent information out there for years. Maybe that’s my fault maybe the information hasn’t been written down yet. Who knows but I help this thread helps anybody. Even if it’s one person to stop actual smoking and start vaping.

Last edited:
Never tried that juice so be interested in your views. I would definitely try juice cabin nets as they are a good juice, well priced and have a huge range of nets, though as yet no one knows how DS will produce them, I like others are keeping our fingers crossed.
Also sign up to hol newsletter on their website as they always send deals out and not going to be that much more for what you just paid with their weekly deals.

Never tried that juice so be interested in your views. I would definitely try juice cabin nets as they are a good juice, well priced and have a huge range of nets, though as yet no one knows how DS will produce them, I like others are keeping our fingers crossed.
Also sign up to hol newsletter on their website as they always send deals out and not going to be that much more for what you just paid with their weekly deals.

I was so up for trying juice cabin and no jokes decided to try it went to the website and couldn’t order as they had just stopped trading. The reason I always decided against it was coil life. I didn’t want to get a dripper or a tank. I didn’t want to rebuild coils. I want to pick my vape up smoke it and do as little maintenance as possible. Still like that now hence the pods. Plus I feel pods have more similarities to roll ups/cigarettes. I never wanted to chuck clouds. Just have similar amount of vaper to an actual roll up or cigarette and a similar draw. Mods and tanks seem very removed from that imo.

My very limited understanding is the current staff are training dark star staff and I assume they will have specific workers just for NETs but who knows. I already signed up for news letters for the exact reasons you gave dude! Great minds think alike.

Im currently vaping drakes Havana reserva and that’s now tasting super sweet compared to the LT extra dry 4pod! Wasn’t tasting that sweet before today. I have a feeling juice cabin is gunna be quite sweet on the palette where it probably wouldn’t have before today. Interesting.

How sweet do you find HOLs liquids and what’s coil life like with it if you indeed use pre-made coils?

Last edited:
I was so up for trying juice cabin and no jokes decided to try it went to the website and couldn’t order as they had just stopped trading. The reason I always decided against it was coil life. I didn’t want to get a dripper or a tank. I didn’t want to rebuild coils. I want to pick my vape up smoke it and do as little maintenance as possible. Still like that now hence the pods. Plus I feel pods have more similarities to roll ups/cigarettes. I never wanted to chuck clouds. Just have similar amount of vaper to an actual roll up or cigarette and a similar draw. Mods and tanks seem very removed from that imo.

My very limited understanding is the current staff are training dark star staff and I assume they will have specific workers just for NETs but who knows. I already signed up for news letters for the exact reasons you gave dude! Great minds think alike.

Im currently vaping drakes Havana reserva and that’s now tasting super sweet compared to the LT extra dry 4pod! Wasn’t tasting that sweet before today. I have a feeling juice cabin is gunna be quite sweet on the palette where it probably wouldn’t have before today. Interesting.

How sweet do you find HOLs liquids and what’s coil life like with it if you indeed use pre-made coils?
I build my own coils, hol is a typical net in regards to coils. I don't find the straight tobacco sweet, I know what you mean though with drakes. I tend to like dark smokey nets like latikia.
You have done your homework for what suits you :2thumbsup:

I build my own coils, hol is a typical net in regards to coils. I don't find the straight tobacco sweet, I know what you mean though with drakes. I tend to like dark smokey nets like latikia.
You have done your homework for what suits you :2thumbsup:

Just trying my best to find something that suits me personally. Vape juice is completely subjective. There’s no right or wrong answers. I personally don’t want sweet sugary tobacco ness anymore. I’ve done it to death. NET wasn’t exactly what I was expecting after sitting on the fence for years. Plus I know I’m lazy when it comes to vape equipment. Roll ups was less hassle lol but worse for your health and not so socially acceptable anymore. It’s no longer the 80s or 90s for better or worse. Take your pick.

Dark Smokeyness is what the world needs it’s what I need minus the clogged coils. I am not going on holiday with a toolkit and various apparatus. Nathan the net smoker on YouTube says you can be a hobbyist or a vaper. I’m a vaper and proud.

I’m just trying to get the best results in the easiest fashion which I believe all actual smokers looking to quit really want.

Be interesting to know how you get on....vg in its self, has a wee tad of sweetness to it and will also gunk up coils, 100ml seems to me a big stretch.
I have just put Juice cabins Virginia smooth in a pod, if I get near to 30ml I will be happy, it's not sweet other than the Vg, that I can detect.
SR Vapes also sell La tabaccheria extra dry 4pod range, same price, postage free over £50.

Back
Top Bottom