What's new

#Spideysense

Penelope

Postman
Hi,

I posted yesterday that Vampire Vape had some hidden deals on and thought maybe they were building to something.
I love it when I'm right on the money!! #spideysense They just sent a blast out for 25% off all E-liquid and the battery deals spotted yesterday.

Has anyone got a favourite flavor to recommend??

I've only tried Pinkman and Parma Violet flavour by them.

Penny :)

Hi,

I posted yesterday that Vampire Vape had some hidden deals on and thought maybe they were building to something.
I love it when I'm right on the money!! #spideysense They just sent a blast out for 25% off all E-liquid and the battery deals spotted yesterday.

Has anyone got a favourite flavor to recommend??

I've only tried Pinkman and Parma Violet flavour by them.

Penny :)
Hi Penny,

I'll just come right out and say it penny so you understand what i mean.

You have posted two threads in two days about vamp vapes and 'deals' they are running and it comes accross pretty much as advertising. disguised as a discussion, both read as informal adverts for vamp vape.

Whether they are or not, you can actually post them in the deals section for others rather than disguise them as posts. Other vapers do want good deals after all!

But yeah, that's how i read these posts as, disguised advertising when we have a section you could post these in to begin with.

made an account the other day and has shouted vampire vapes from the roof tops on every post. I smell a rat lol

BTW vampire vapes are such a terrible liquid, so much better out there and cheaper as well.

Also vampire vape all brands are cheaper on amazon even with the discount.

£10.00 for 50ml compared to £14.00 - 25% £10.50

Also free delivery on Amazon

I quite like a few of VV liquids. I’ve gone through bucket loads of their blackcurrant flavour. They must be doing something right, they have a lot of fans. Some folk can’t get enough of Heisenberg, and it’s been copied by loads of other liquid makers. Can’t stand that one myself :puke:

The only VV liquid I like is the Koncept brand, the Tica orange one with a mint salt nic, thats actually quite nice, but again its only 10.00 on amazon.

Back
Top Bottom