What's new

Hello from across the pond

Hello and welcome we have a few US based members on here you'll just have to get used to the UK banter / sense of humour

Hi there, welcome to the Forum, not familiar with your tank sorry. A helpful ape will be along soon

Hello and welcome we have a few US based members on here you'll just have to get used to the UK banter / sense of humour
Not a problem, couldn't be any worse than getting used to my Aussie, rock-hounding friend.

Hi there, welcome to the Forum, not familiar with your tank sorry. A helpful ape will be along soon
Apparently, not too many are, that is why I'm having so much trouble finding info on it. Anyway, I guess for the purpose of rebuilding the coil heads, knowing the mod specifications would be more important, right?

Apparently, not too many are, that is why I'm having so much trouble finding info on it. Anyway, I guess for the purpose of rebuilding the coil heads, knowing the mod specifications would be more important, right?

Found a couple of vids on you tube. Here’s one to start you off.

Edit- sorry you are looking for rebuilding of the stock coil. Thought it was rebuildable. I’m no help at all!

Hi, welcome to the forum. Can't say I've heard of that tank either.

Hello LionessVaporess, welcome to the planet, pleased to make your acquaintance.

Whilst i own and use another Digiflavor tank, the Siren V2, i haven't heard of your one, so cannot help alas..sorry!

Back
Top Bottom