What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

Oh, I got Capella's Chai Tea the other day too, it smells nice. I might mix a little up solo now and have a quick taste.

Cheers, yeah 'cuts through nicely isn't what I'm usually looking for with coconut, I often want it to sit in a biscuit or dessert type thing and that's what I struggle with.
Yeah thats the point I think, I haven't got it to work in anything else unless its mixed with quite a lot of other stuff.

@Horrand s FLV and FA mix is good for just about any occasion. Also a mix of TPA' Coconut, Coconut Candy and FA Coconut is pretty good. The Coconut Candy is just sweet enough to give the flavours a lift.

Anybody tried INW western blend? I’m just testing it out at the minute. In the bottle it smelt really like acetone. Or more precisely, the acetone like smell that you get from sourdough starter if you leave it too long before you feed it.

I mixed 9 drops in 30ml this morning and it immediately turned quite a bright yellow colour. I’m puffing it now, and it tastes very good. Will leave the rest to sit for a while. It’s doesn’t taste like acetone. It’s hard to describe. Maybe at last I’ve found a tobacco concentrate that tastes a bit like tobacco...

I always mean to try a tobacco flavour, but then I remember the awful cig-a-like I completely failed to quit smoking with and think again.

You should @ObiWanVaponi , there are a lot of interesting ones. They range from tasting very vaguely tobaccoish to tasting nothing whatsoever like tobacco.

Anybody tried INW western blend? I’m just testing it out at the minute. In the bottle it smelt really like acetone. Or more precisely, the acetone like smell that you get from sourdough starter if you leave it too long before you feed it.

I mixed 9 drops in 30ml this morning and it immediately turned quite a bright yellow colour. I’m puffing it now, and it tastes very good. Will leave the rest to sit for a while. It’s doesn’t taste like acetone. It’s hard to describe. Maybe at last I’ve found a tobacco concentrate that tastes a bit like tobacco...

I may have? I have about 50 tobaccos in a different box that I never go in. :D

This Chai is interesting, it needs some help, it's a bit like licking the dust from a chai teabag. All the flavours are there though, you can taste the black tea.

I'll try adding some TPA Bavarian Cream (my favourite) and maybe some FLV milk and honey or something.

Back
Top Bottom