What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

Mix salted caramel on it's own at 5 or 6% you'll taste it then.... it's good, I could vape it on it's own. :)

Also @Simon G the FA coconut is really good. I find it tastes quite like those unsweetened dried cubes of coconut if you’ve ever had them. It’s pretty strong, you don’t need a lot. You should try less of the INW one as well, for me in a blend it works at 0.5%. It’s even stronger than the FA.

Mix salted caramel on it's own at 5 or 6% you'll taste it then.... it's good, I could vape it on it's own. :)

That’s what I usually do with caramel, I’m not really one for sweet liquid so much but do like a tank of plain caramel now and again. Same with custard. But custard goes in tobacco mixes as well, mind.

Do you have much experience with other coconuts? I struggle with Inawera's a bit I find it tastes a bit husky, raw and dry.... but I guess you don't notice that in a thick creamy custard. :)

I have FW Creamy coconut, which I like more, but it's too creamy and sweet sometimes.

In my last vapable order I got Inawera's shisha coconut and FA coconut (they have it in their art italiano range now) but I've not played with them yet. The shisha smells quite good but the FA smells terrible.... especially this time of the year, it's proper suntan lotion. :D
You are spot on about INW, its quite raw and not so sweet, but the custard is sweet enough and it cuts though nicely. FA is good to mix with others I've found - it brings something the other lack but not so good alone. I usually go with FLVs Sweet Coconut and mix with either FA or TPA. Not tried the FW yet. I have got CCWs I need to try.

Does anyone use INW banana? I’ve come to realise this is one of the strongest concentrates I’ve used. I have a 10ml I mixed ages ago as a tester. I thought it was ok, but a bit artificial. I don’t even remember the strength but probably 2 or 3. But I’ve found I can add about half a ml to a tank of tobacco in the bb and it works very well, nice banana flavour and smooths out other flavours a bit too.

Also @Simon G the FA coconut is really good. I find it tastes quite like those unsweetened dried cubes of coconut if you’ve ever had them. It’s pretty strong, you don’t need a lot. You should try less of the INW one as well, for me in a blend it works at 0.5%. It’s even stronger than the FA.

Cool, sounds like that could be good, I was quite pleased when I saw the vapable rebottled FA version. :)

This thread is a good idea too, I like threads where we can just talk about whatever.

Does anyone use INW banana? I’ve come to realise this is one of the strongest concentrates I’ve used. I have a 10ml I mixed ages ago as a tester. I thought it was ok, but a bit artificial. I don’t even remember the strength but probably 2 or 3. But I’ve found I can add about half a ml to a tank of tobacco in the bb and it works very well, nice banana flavour and smooths out other flavours a bit too.

Sorry, I don't own any banana flavourings. :puke:

Aye I didn’t think I’d be a fan either, I got it in a £1 sale somewhere, I think you had posted about it. Or maybe @Ment . But it turns out it’s great with tobaccos.

You are spot on about INW, its quite raw and not so sweet, but the custard is sweet enough and it cuts though nicely. FA is good to mix with others I've found - it brings something the other lack but not so good alone. I usually go with FLVs Sweet Coconut and mix with either FA or TPA. Not tried the FW yet. I have got CCWs I need to try.

Cheers, yeah 'cuts through nicely isn't what I'm usually looking for with coconut, I often want it to sit in a biscuit or dessert type thing and that's what I struggle with.

Back
Top Bottom