What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

It's just a bit dry (the chai) , it might work in a tobacco if you wanted to add some spice notes and dry it out a little.

It’a one of the approximately sixty odd p or thereabouts numbers I got recently. Quite pleased with it. Really like red for pipe too, that’s quite a strange one. Have a few others to try. Dark tobacco, which smells minty from the bottle, RYO, classic us bacco. I’m going to keep an eye on their sale section. I’ve had a few good ones.

It’a one of the approximately sixty odd p or thereabouts numbers I got recently. Quite pleased with it. Really like red for pipe too, that’s quite a strange one. Have a few others to try. Dark tobacco, which smells minty from the bottle, RYO, classic us bacco. I’m going to keep an eye on their sale section. I’ve had a few good ones.

One day I'm going to box all mine up other than RY4 double and send them to you to deal with!!

... actually it's really fucking dry, I had to stop vaping it. My mouth feels like it's full of dry tea dust. :D

a quick look on ELR tells me everyone is adding creams and sweeteners... fucking needs it too.

well that does add moisture .... not sure a cactus spicy tea is what I need either though. :D

Back
Top Bottom