What's new

Puff styles

Don’t worry @Leni nonody’s getting it anyway. @Rickster ’s got them thinking it’s a wee 1.8 sook. I’m talking about a big airy mtl lungie..

There is no way in hell those 3 (ok, 6) little holes on your Nextera can possibly give anything remotely resembling a ‘big airy’ vape :D If you want a big, airy e-puff, you know Smok have a new TFV 3000 out now ....

You’re a very unusual man @zouzounaki :D

I think it's slightly ridiculous that we have all these different sub-forums already.

Mouth to lung vaping that bypasses the mouth and goes straight into the lungs is DTL vaping. Who would have thought it, @zouzounaki finally swapping over to the dark side. Made my day :clapping:

Mouth to lung vaping that bypasses the mouth and goes straight into the lungs is DTL vaping. Who would have thought it, @zouzounaki finally swapping over to the dark side. Made my day :clapping:

Seriously cliffy how can it bypass the mouth and go straight to the lungs? I think you’ll find you are mistaken. :P

Does anybody else enjoy doing low power lung puffs?

Yes.
I always vape low power if 1 ohm/ish on a mech is low power.

I mostly dtl on a very restricted airflow, that most would consider more of a mtl airflow.
Most of my rda will be vaped at least 2/3 to 3/4 closed to a point I can easily switch from dtl to mtl even at different parts of the same draw. This is a sweet spot in airflow for me for most of my vaping.

I do however sometimes open it up wide especially if I am trying to get more nicotine in my system quicker.

Back
Top Bottom