What's new

Puff styles

Does anybody else enjoy doing low power lung puffs? Now and again I open all the holes on the nextera and have a few big lung puffs. It’s on a squeeze so there’s no changing the settings or anything. Same 12mg liquid. I don’t know the coil resistance but probably about 1Ω.

It’s such a smooth draw even with all the holes open. I’m not sure if that’s why I enjoy this occasional indulgence. It’s not that loose, I’d guess about the same as a kayfun 5 on the widest airflow. It definitely makes a bigger puff of e-smoke. But I wouldn’t say the flavour is more intense. Maybe it’s actually less intense. It’s definitely different, I think because more air is infiltrating the puff.

Do other people do this? I find it quite a nice refreshing change sometimes.
Absolutely not!! Perish the very thought ................. :11:

I think I probably do, especially if I'm just about to go into the cinema or something like that. I don't really do it consciously though. It's just kind of how I 'hurry vape'

You need to have the airflow loose to do it. I don’t mean squeezing a wee lungie out your mtl setup like @Rickster and @abujeee .

Reaper V1 has a 1.8mm under coil airhole size....so its a doodle...triton mini has good airflow...BB bridges nae bother

I probably verge on timing out the 10sec's or so puff allowance on the mods

You need at least this much on both sides.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom