What's new

Forget Pasito and marvel at the Marvel

Looking at the specs it seems like the drip tip is fixed and it look to have a pretty large bore for MTL or maybe I'm just not seeing 510 drip tip!

Pretty sure it's a 510 drip tip. Just seen a vid with someone removing it to show double o rings.

Looking at the specs it seems like the drip tip is fixed and it look to have a pretty large bore for MTL or maybe I'm just not seeing 510 drip tip!
That's the beauty of having a 3D printer, just designed and printing a 3.5mm whistle drip tip for the Potato.

Pasito Tip.png

Yep, but it's rather annoying and frustrating to watch as reviewer is speaking in broken English.

I really like that a lot, it looks like it's going to be popular, looks like my cat will have to wait another month or so for food.

Pre order and I'm gone again in 2 weeks so I guess I'll be sitting on the sidelines like Johnny no mates.

It's like being the goalie all over again...

Here's the thing ............... I just checked the dimensions and actually, it's not much smaller than my current Zero clones. For me, it would need to be quite a bit smaller or the whole thing's a bit pointless?

Damn, one just appeared in my basket at 3fvape. Gonna try to hold off though.

Back
Top Bottom