What's new

New In - Thelema, Xros Pro, Six Licks E-liquid, Stubby MNCH only ONE Left - Vape Ban reminder

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
fe2ced26-464a-f4cd-9a2a-76b0208a6db4.png
Hi All - New In this week at Manabush.

We have the XROS Pro Pod Kit by Vaporesso - with advanced features and a 1200mAh Battery, We have the Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200w Box Mod, Another Historic UK E-liquid range with Six Licks E-liquid in both 100ml Shortfills and 10ml Nic Salts and ... DOOM! we only have ONE Stubby MNCH AIO Device left!

We have also included more info on the proposed UK Flavour Ban (as per the last email) and a link to the petition - if you want to avoid vaping straight tobacco and menthol, please sign it!

Read On

Thelema Quest 200w Box Mod By Lost Vape
£44.99
The Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200W Mod offers an exquisite design and the freedom to pair it with your preferred tank.

This stunning box mod, equipped with the Quest 2.0 Chipset, boasts an impressive 200W output range and utilises two high-amp 18650 batteries. Crafted from durable zinc alloy, the THELEMA Quest 200W Mod features a transparent PC battery door, providing a visually striking appearance. With its ability to deliver up to 200W output, courtesy of the Quest 2.0 Chipset, the Thelema Quest Mod also offers a temperature control suite for precise output customisation. Overall, it's a thrilling addition to any vaping collection.

View
Xros Pro Vape Pod Kit By Vaporesso
£29.99
The Vaporesso Xros Pro pod kit presents an excellent choice for those seeking a vape that combines advanced features with user-friendly operation. Encasing a robust 1200mAh battery, which can be recharged in just 35 minutes, within its durable, compact frame, it offers a power output ranging from 5 to 30W, catering perfectly to MTL (Mouth To Lung), RDTL (Restricted Direct To Lung), and DTL (Direct To Lung) vaping preferences. Its versatility is further enhanced by a variety of built-in coil pods, allowing for effortless customization. Each kit comes complete with two pods, providing all you need to get started.
View
Six Licks has been a premium UK vape juice manufacturer since back in the day. Launching in 2017, after noticing that the fruit e-liquid market was flooded with the same old flavours - they decided to innovate them into something more memorable.

Winning various awards for their expertly crafted fruit-based e-liquids, Six Licks has gone from strength to strength and is now an internationally renowned brand.

Six Lick's range of exceptional flavours comes in a 100ml Shortfill Bottle and 10ml Nic Salt E-liquids.

Six Licks E-liquids pride themselves on doing something different; their many and varied fruit-based flavours are clean, simple and designed for all fruit fans. They have invested heavily in market research and flavour development to create unique and diverse flavours to suit almost everybody.
Stubby AIO MNCH Limited Edition Kit By Suicide Mods
£214.99
We are at the end of our supply of the fantastic Stubby MNCH AIO - I know ive had one for myself and they are a fantastic device! Just One Left ... Get it while its hot!
View

STOP THE FLAVOUR BAN
Flavour is a game-changer, aiding countless individuals in kicking the habit of smoking, which tragically claims over 8 million lives each year as reported by the WHO. The looming threat of a flavour ban isn't just about taste; it hits close to home for all of us. That's why we're standing up and fighting back with a petition. However, there's a real risk that our voices alone won't be enough to sway decision-makers. The proposed ban directly infringes upon the freedom of choice for adult vapers and overlooks the significant health benefits associated with flavoured e-liquids. Join us in opposing this ban, because everyone deserves the right to choose a healthier alternative.

There is a petition on the UK Gov website here: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/656683

Re, the six licks sub zeros, or any ice e-liquids for that matter, does the menthol act purely as a coolant or do they have a minty taste?

Re, the six licks sub zeros, or any ice e-liquids for that matter, does the menthol act purely as a coolant or do they have a minty taste?
I have not tried the zero tbh - but from their website description “A snow-slide of icy cool Six Licks Sub Zero flavours with fruit twists that are a treat for every sense!”

i would say its more a coolant - i know i wouldnt put mint with some of those flavours

I have not tried the zero tbh - but from their website description “A snow-slide of icy cool Six Licks Sub Zero flavours with fruit twists that are a treat for every sense!”

i would say its more a coolant - i know i wouldnt put mint with some of those flavours

I can help here as we have recently reviewed them. They are not minty, it is a very light cooling which acts as a very effective flavour enhancer. I’ve actually got some strawberry watermelon in my tank right now and it’s a very pleasant vape indeed. Six Licks make really decent fruit e-liquids

I can help here as we have recently reviewed them. They are not minty, it is a very light cooling which acts as a very effective flavour enhancer. I’ve actually got some strawberry watermelon in my tank right now and it’s a very pleasant vape indeed. Six Licks make really decent fruit e-liquids
Thanks Michelle!
Im quite interested in the tongue twister shortfills tbh - for my “i need a change” days

Back
Top Bottom